BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I love the Dasani Drops flavor enhancers. They work great in mixed drinks as well as water.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
These don't taste like they sound. Sorry, I wouldn't buy these again. They have a weird after taste.
Cairo S.
Cairo S.
Durham, NC
These drops were okay. The liquid dissolved pretty well into the water, but it tasted a little off.
Jerlyn H.
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Was not a big fan of flavor. Would rather just drink the water with no flavor. Pricey to me as well
Katina S.
Katina S.
Milford, DE
Great enhancement for water. Doesn't have a chemical after taste and is usually reasonably priced.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Cambridge, OH
Such s quick & easy way to dress up boring water. Love all the flavor options!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Not the healthiest option compared to plain water, but a very good taste and makes it not so plain.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
My sister hates drinking water because it's tasteless so we buy her this and it tastes really good.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I love flavor enhancers. They endure I'm drinking enough water each day bc they taste like a treat!
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA
Makes water taste lovely. Very convenient and very affordable. Will continue to use this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.