BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sam D.
Not the healthiest option compared to plain water, but a very good taste and makes it not so plain.
Jenny E.
My sister hates drinking water because it's tasteless so we buy her this and it tastes really good.
Anna M.
Temecula, CA
This stuff is great when you want to add flavor to your water. It tastes good!
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Was not a big fan of flavor. Would rather just drink the water with no flavor. Pricey to me as well
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA
Makes water taste lovely. Very convenient and very affordable. Will continue to use this product.
Fria J.
The Colony, TX
Delicoous but i don't like usin it everyday becus of the sugar content. But it is a bit expensive
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
This is great take along water flavoring the taste is amazing and you can add a little are a lot.
Alexa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty gross actually... Did not taste how I was expecting it to taste. Too sugary for my liking.
Patricia A.
Lynn, MA
My kids use these all of the time. They love changing the flavor adding more or less. They can customize there water!
Lynne R.
Sandy springs, GA
Very tasty. Helps me get my daily recommended water intake with a sweet but not too sweet taste.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?