BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
I love adding these to my waters! They give you a little extra pump without all the sugars and calories!
rachael c.
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
A little goes a long way and these taste pretty decent to in reference for flavored water! in the drips!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH
I love these! They are super easy to go and taste fantastic! It gives my water that extra kick
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these on the go koolaid type of syrup flavored thingies and I love this flavor it's super good!
Julia A.
Julia A.
I love the portability of this product I keep it in my purse or back pack and use daily to add a bit of flavor to my water.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Great way to add flavor to your water if you're not a big water drinker. Love these. They taste great
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
Love these! Great flavor, low calories. Great add to your water. Easy on the go,!
Donna D.
Donna D.
Denham Springs, LA
Great flavored. It keeps my water from getting boring. I keep a bottle in my purse and in my kitchen.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I love the Dasani Drops flavor enhancers. They work great in mixed drinks as well as water.
Allison D.
Allison D.
N Cambria, PA
Cheaper than buying a case of flavored waters. Water from the tap with this stuff? Sooo much cheaper!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.