BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Rachael  M.
Love these! Great flavor, low calories. Great add to your water. Easy on the go,!
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Great way to add flavor to your water if you're not a big water drinker. Love these. They taste great
Allison D.
N Cambria, PA
Cheaper than buying a case of flavored waters. Water from the tap with this stuff? Sooo much cheaper!
Donna D.
Denham Springs, LA
Great flavored. It keeps my water from getting boring. I keep a bottle in my purse and in my kitchen.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I love the Dasani Drops flavor enhancers. They work great in mixed drinks as well as water.
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
These don't taste like they sound. Sorry, I wouldn't buy these again. They have a weird after taste.
Cairo S.
Durham, NC
These drops were okay. The liquid dissolved pretty well into the water, but it tasted a little off.
Nicole S.
I love flavor enhancers. They endure I'm drinking enough water each day bc they taste like a treat!
Alisha C.
Cambridge, OH
Such s quick & easy way to dress up boring water. Love all the flavor options!
Katina S.
Milford, DE
Great enhancement for water. Doesn't have a chemical after taste and is usually reasonably priced.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?