BY DASANI #56 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
A little goes a long way with this product. The flavor is very concentrated. Very delicious.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
I love pears and this pear flavored enhancer is so delicious and keeps me from drinking soda!
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
I don't buy this much. Not a huge fan of flavor enhancers, but good for those who do like it.
Tami B.
Monroe, GA
These drops taste great and are perfect to add to my bottled water or water at a restaurant.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great for on the go fast flavor to spice up your boring water. Love the low affordable price!
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Not my favorite flavor but still yummy♡ I do love it. if u like new things go and try this (:
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I tried this flavor the other time. It was pretty good. I would totally buy it when I see it.
krystle c.
Norfolk, VA
Keep a bottle in all my purses ... love the pear flavor tastes so rich... wonderful flavors..
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These water flavoring drops taste sooo good. One of the best ones you can buy in my opinion.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY
I like this i just bring it to work and use it when i want to spaz up my water a little more
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?