BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
These are soooo good! For people who don't drink soda, you will love these.
Ebony M.
Mount Morris, MI
This product is a great alternative for other sugary drinks. I put this is my bottled water while at work
Yemi O.
Windsor mill , Maryland
Uhmmmm, I didn't really like the taste of this product. 😖😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪 it tastes too much like "baby juice ".
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
My favorite out of all the flavors. Very different then anything I have ever used and extremely refreshing
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
A little goes a long way and these taste pretty decent to in reference for flavored water! in the drips!
Rebekah W.
Burlington, IA
I love these drops. So easy to throw in your bag for handy access throughout the day
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
I love adding these to my waters! They give you a little extra pump without all the sugars and calories!
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
I love these! They are super easy to go and taste fantastic! It gives my water that extra kick
Julia A.
I love the portability of this product I keep it in my purse or back pack and use daily to add a bit of flavor to my water.
Kimberly T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these on the go koolaid type of syrup flavored thingies and I love this flavor it's super good!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?