BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Amy H.
Amy H.
My husband loves using these for work. Gives you a lot of flavor with just a little squirt.
Beck M.
Beck M.
Probably one of the best things you can store in your purse. It tastes great and can be easily stored anywhere
Emma M.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
In my opinion, you need to use way to many of these to actually make your water taste good
marisol C.
marisol C.
chicago, il
Took this to a camping trip. It has great taste and you only need a couple drops. Would definitely recommend.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
I use these in my water when I want more of a juice flavor without the calories. My boyfriend also uses these in his mixed drinks.
AdamandAmanda E.
AdamandAmanda E.
Shelbiana, KY
My husband loves the water flavoring and it makes him drink more water verses during pop.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
So yummy. Love the flavor and love how long lasting it is! Also love the price/ how affordable it is
Ace F.
Ace F.
Binghamton
Just bought this at Walmart last night. Tastes pretty good. Not a big fan of acai but the pear flavor is nice
Grace B.
Grace B.
Burleson, Tx
I wish this had more pear flavoring but this is really good. Just a few drops.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Yates City, IL
Tastes awesome. I love adding it to my water. Kind of pricey, but when bought on sale it's more than worth it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.