BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
I wanted something i could make on a quick pace, the amount looked doubtable however when i started using it in water bottles it lasted, the aftrr taste was not bad. It was indeed fast, easy and quick, its very durable you can take it on the go, and controll the amount
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Smyrna, GA
These drops are amazing! Very tasty! They help make my water as refreshing as possible. I love the fact that the flavoring isn't overpowering the taste of the water itself. This is my first time buying this product but I am definitely going to keep on buying this gem!
Alyssa  B.
Alyssa B.
Dasani water flavorings are my favorite! I have several flavors and they all taste fruity and delicious! Other water flavorings sometimes has a fake like taste to it which is unappealing. Dasani flavorings are always very refreshing and never have an artificial taste.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love these little drops because they are so easy to use! You don't have to make a full pitcher of juice. I like these a lot more than the powder because you don't have to worry about it dissolving all the way. It mixes into the water so nicely! I love this flavor!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA
These are nice and refreshing on a hot day. However they are very sugary and have about double the flavor they need for the small can. I recommend mixing it half and half with carbonated water to even out the taste. But that's just me. Some people like it stronger.
cheyenne m.
cheyenne m.
Leckrone, PA
These drops are a great addative to tap water. hate drinking tap water period but once you addd the flavor it is soooooo much better. not really a fan of the pear acai but the other flavors are so amazing. i would definitely buy it again and i tell all my friends!
Marie J.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
When you're my age drinking water can be a bit of a chore so any kind of flavor makes it fantastic. And when you have to add Metamucil to some of your drinks you have to have a flavored water. So every time I see the water I know that I'm doing right buy my body.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
My favorite flavor enhancer. I've tried all of them and this is my favorite. Almost like green apple, but it's pear. While we're on the topic, I absolutely hate the pina colada one. Anyway, squeeze as much as you please! I, personally prefer just a little bit.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I have tried some of the Dasani Drops of various flavors. I thought it tasted pretty good, but still has a bit of an artificial flavor. I might try some other flavors of the Dasani Drops but not sure how often I will buy it in the future for my home and use.
jen s.
jen s.
I use these almost everyday. they taste great and are easy to take with you. t helps me to drink more water during the day. the pear acai is a light crisp flavor. the packaging is sleek and the perfect size to throw in my purse . i would definitely buy again
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.