BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
These flavored drops are great - especially if you're trying not hard to get your 8 glasses of water in and just need a break from "plain" water, having this around can keep you on track AND you can control how intense the flavor of your water is!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I did not like this product at all. It is way overpriced, and it does not taste good. I find you have to use way too much to give the water any flavor. And this flavor enhancer bottle is way too small. On top of all that I don't like pears either.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
I drink my weight in water daily and the flavor enhancers allow me to get a different taste to my water and to not want to grab a soda or a sugary fruit juice. Always meets my expectations and offers a great taste. Would definitely purchase again!
Emiko F.
These drops have revived my drinking water! I hate the taste of plain water, and love having these around. They're so convenient and easy to use. I also like that tops are so sturdy I haven't had one open itself in my purse yet (knock on wood!)
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Great size, making it easy to transport anywhere like in a purse or a backpack. Just a few drops in a water bottle and the taste is great! Adds a hint of something to just plain old water when that just isn't enough, esspecially on hot days.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
I love adding flavor to my water and the pear acai is one of my favorite flavors. The best part about the drops is that you can choose how much flavor you want and you can also add it too sparking water not just regular water. good product.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I do not like the Dasani water drops. I didn't like the flavor and it takes a whole lot of it to even flavor the water. It's expensive for what it is and doesn't last long because you have to use so much. Would probably not purchase again
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pear is one of my favorite flavors and this combination is great. This is awesome for being on the go with a water bottle, and a good alternative for those who may not like just plain water. Just make sure you don't use too much at once!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
These drops definitely help me get my 64oz of water in a day. I like this particular flavor too. They do not have any calories and I think are pretty low in sugar too. I stopped using them though because I read that they are bad for you.
Concepcion C.
These drops were not one of my favorites not will I spend money on them any more they just taste to weird for me . No matter how much you put it kinda taste like I just put a lot of sweetener in my water with a little bit of fruit flavor
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?