BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I didn't really like these drops all that well it had kinda of a chemical taste to it probably wouldn't buy again
Aurielle J.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
I love pears and this pear flavored enhancer is so delicious and keeps me from drinking soda!
Tami B.
Tami B.
Monroe, GA
These drops taste great and are perfect to add to my bottled water or water at a restaurant.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Cincinnati, OH
Fun flavor to add to water in an easy and convenient packaging that you can take on the go.
Summer M.
Summer M.
When I'm feeling like I want a little more than just water I just squeeze some of this into my bottle and wala!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Barton , New York
Good at first but afer a while taste being boring tasted to much like sugar and less flavor
susan m.
susan m.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Water tastes very good motivates me to drink water all day . Keeps me hydrated all day .comes in many flavers .
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
A couple drops is great for a bottle or glass of water! The flavors are always interesting.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Merrimac, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I keep 3 of these in my purse. I think these are great and can't believe they are zero calories
Emma M.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
In my opinion, you need to use way to many of these to actually make your water taste good
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.