BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
A couple drops is great for a bottle or glass of water! The flavors are always interesting.
Gabrielle C.
Cincinnati, OH
Fun flavor to add to water in an easy and convenient packaging that you can take on the go.
Lauren A.
Barton , New York
Good at first but afer a while taste being boring tasted to much like sugar and less flavor
Amy H.
My husband loves using these for work. Gives you a lot of flavor with just a little squirt.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
In my opinion, you need to use way to many of these to actually make your water taste good
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
Easy to keep in your purse or take with you to work for a refreshing drink that is healthy
Beck M.
Probably one of the best things you can store in your purse. It tastes great and can be easily stored anywhere
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
So yummy. Love the flavor and love how long lasting it is! Also love the price/ how affordable it is
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
I use these in my water when I want more of a juice flavor without the calories. My boyfriend also uses these in his mixed drinks.
Ace F.
Binghamton
Just bought this at Walmart last night. Tastes pretty good. Not a big fan of acai but the pear flavor is nice
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?