BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Love this added to my water! Very delicious! Enhancing flavors and very easy to use!
Shayla  F.
Love these things! I hate the taste of water and need some variety in flavor when I'm trying to hydrate more.
Vanessa D.
I loveeeeee this! It's delicious and not too many calories. The flavor is also very good! Yum!
Monique G.
These Dasani drops are great. You can add as much as you want. They taste great. We put in my toddlers water so that she will drink it.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
I love pears and this pear flavored enhancer is so delicious and keeps me from drinking soda!
Samantha T.
I didn't really like these drops all that well it had kinda of a chemical taste to it probably wouldn't buy again
Tami B.
Monroe, GA
These drops taste great and are perfect to add to my bottled water or water at a restaurant.
susan m.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Water tastes very good motivates me to drink water all day . Keeps me hydrated all day .comes in many flavers .
Summer M.
When I'm feeling like I want a little more than just water I just squeeze some of this into my bottle and wala!
Olivia G.
Merrimac, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I keep 3 of these in my purse. I think these are great and can't believe they are zero calories
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?