BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
christine C.
christine C.
Love this helps me drink more water. Deff try the strawberry basil. And coconut one . I
Monica A.
Monica A.
Drinking water can be hard but with the drops of added flavor it's been so easy to get myself to drink water a lot more.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love these things! I have one in my purse at all times for my water! Really gives your water a nice flavor.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I have purchased this only once in the past, didn't find my self using it that much. It was okay.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Yummy and fun way to jazz up your water and get kids to drink it too! Plus there are lots of flavored to choose from
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
These drops to super good and last long time. Overall, I would purchase them again!!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dublin, OH
So delicious. It turns my boring water into something flavorful. It's much easier to drink water this way.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Always carry this in my diaper bag, my 5yr old is obsessed! Easy way to make healthy choices no matter where you are.
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
I use this all day every day to help me practice drinking more water. They are Delish
Monika S.
Monika S.
Reedley, Ca
I cannot drink water without any flavor and this has helped me drink more water instead of soda.., taste is so good
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.