BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Nancy  L.
Nancy L.
Great way to get flavor water on the go. Hiking as a family and refill water add some flavor drops without carrying all those extra bottles.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yum yum yum!! So easy to throw in my purse and have wonderfully flavored water anytime!!
Christina  H.
Christina H.
Oxford, MI
These are amazing! I really like them because it gives a flavor to my water when I want something different.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, CA
These are the best water enhancers around
You get the eat flavor ever and it's receding
Monica A.
Monica A.
Drinking water can be hard but with the drops of added flavor it's been so easy to get myself to drink water a lot more.
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
New Bern, NC
Great product. I would recommend this product to friends and family. Very convenient just throw in your purse and go.
christine C.
christine C.
Love this helps me drink more water. Deff try the strawberry basil. And coconut one . I
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I have purchased this only once in the past, didn't find my self using it that much. It was okay.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love these things! I have one in my purse at all times for my water! Really gives your water a nice flavor.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Yummy and fun way to jazz up your water and get kids to drink it too! Plus there are lots of flavored to choose from
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.