BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
DeAnna M.
New Bern, NC
Great product. I would recommend this product to friends and family. Very convenient just throw in your purse and go.
Jessica R.
I have purchased this only once in the past, didn't find my self using it that much. It was okay.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love these things! I have one in my purse at all times for my water! Really gives your water a nice flavor.
Anna B.
Yummy and fun way to jazz up your water and get kids to drink it too! Plus there are lots of flavored to choose from
Courtney D.
Always carry this in my diaper bag, my 5yr old is obsessed! Easy way to make healthy choices no matter where you are.
Michelle S.
Dublin , OH
So delicious. It turns my boring water into something flavorful. It's much easier to drink water this way.
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
We used these in college all the time. Perfect for water bottles. We also used them to make mixed drinks!
julia h.
Denver, CO
I use this all day every day to help me practice drinking more water. They are Delish
Monika S.
Reedley, Ca
I cannot drink water without any flavor and this has helped me drink more water instead of soda.., taste is so good
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
These drops to super good and last long time. Overall, I would purchase them again!!!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?