BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Yolanda-Monique C.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
This drops add flavor but be careful not to add too many then the flavor / taste is overboard.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Florence, SC
The flavor can be overwhelming if you accidentally put too many drops in. It also doesn't have the greatest taste
Emily M.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this, but sometimes I feel like I go through the bottles too fast because it takes quite a biy to get a good flavor.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
I don't buy this much. Not a huge fan of flavor enhancers, but good for those who do like it.
Mari C.
Mari C.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this product ! It sweetens the water, plain water gets boring at times, this taste good
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Duluth, GA
I don't like any favors of these things. Nothing against the brand, I just don't like water enhancers of flavors
Enayz S.
Enayz S.
Dover, FL
Esta riiicooo y cabe bien en las bolsas me guusttaaaaa porque nnnnnooo es muuuuyyyyy dulcee como otros
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I liked using these drops to flavor water. helped me get my water intake in. great flavor. enjoyable.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Great for adding a little edge to plain water. Not as taste fulfilling as other drops Ive used but still yummy!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Vancouver , WA
Love these drops! With this I can actually get myself to drink water! It has a great taste and lasts me forever!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.