BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
Gives my water just enough flavor without overpowering with a sugary taste. I keep these everywhere!
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
This taste amazing I love adding it to my water it helps me drink my daily intake of water
Nancy  L.
Great way to get flavor water on the go. Hiking as a family and refill water add some flavor drops without carrying all those extra bottles.
Charis M.
Raleigh, NC
I like this product but i feel i have to use more than directed to get the full flavor that i like.
Maddie S.
Wise, VA
These drops are the best. If you want water but want it to have a little bit of a taste this is a great product to use.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yum yum yum!! So easy to throw in my purse and have wonderfully flavored water anytime!!
Christina  H.
Oxford, MI
These are amazing! I really like them because it gives a flavor to my water when I want something different.
Monica A.
Drinking water can be hard but with the drops of added flavor it's been so easy to get myself to drink water a lot more.
christine C.
Love this helps me drink more water. Deff try the strawberry basil. And coconut one . I
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
These are the best water enhancers around
You get the eat flavor ever and it's receding
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?