BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Torrance, CA
I personally don't like them the flavor is to artificial and i hate the after flavor it leaves on my mouth.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Super convenient for backpacks and a quick refresher between classes. I love that you can choose the intensity of the flavor !
Ysabel N.
Ysabel N.
Didn;t like the artificial sugar that was put into it. Left a bad flavor in my mouth afterwards
Zhanessa B.
Zhanessa B.
Very convenient and tasty. Easily fits into a purse to carry on the go and use when necessary.
Eva A.
Eva A.
Bowling Green, KY
Love all the flavor boosts that this brand offers. It saves so many calories but doesn't cut the flavor!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
This drops add flavor but be careful not to add too many then the flavor / taste is overboard.
Flor C.
Flor C.
Not my favorite ewater enhancer but it gives some flavor to plain water in a convenient way. This little plastic bottle can be brought on the go!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Florence, SC
The flavor can be overwhelming if you accidentally put too many drops in. It also doesn't have the greatest taste
Emily M.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this, but sometimes I feel like I go through the bottles too fast because it takes quite a biy to get a good flavor.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
I don't buy this much. Not a huge fan of flavor enhancers, but good for those who do like it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.