BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
I don't buy this much. Not a huge fan of flavor enhancers, but good for those who do like it.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this, but sometimes I feel like I go through the bottles too fast because it takes quite a biy to get a good flavor.
Mari C.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this product ! It sweetens the water, plain water gets boring at times, this taste good
Lindsey B.
Duluth, GA
I don't like any favors of these things. Nothing against the brand, I just don't like water enhancers of flavors
Enayz S.
Dover, FL
Esta riiicooo y cabe bien en las bolsas me guusttaaaaa porque nnnnnooo es muuuuyyyyy dulcee como otros
Brittany M.
Vancouver , WA
Love these drops! With this I can actually get myself to drink water! It has a great taste and lasts me forever!
Briana M.
Great for adding a little edge to plain water. Not as taste fulfilling as other drops Ive used but still yummy!
Jennifer C.
I liked using these drops to flavor water. helped me get my water intake in. great flavor. enjoyable.
Danieli H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I don't drink much water, but the pear Acai flavor i drink a lot more. It taste delicious. We also mix it with vodka lol
Heather W.
Denton, TX
Just a few drops adds a lot of flavor, no calories, all taste, and a lot less expensive than juice or soda! win-win-win!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?