BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Yummy. When plain water fails, go for flavor. I hate that reviews have character # requirements.
Maggie A.
Torrance, CA
I personally don't like them the flavor is to artificial and i hate the after flavor it leaves on my mouth.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Delish little drops add just the right amount of flavor to my boring water! Will definitely buy again!!!!
Ysabel N.
Didn;t like the artificial sugar that was put into it. Left a bad flavor in my mouth afterwards
Jarrod R.
Lucasville, OH
Never had the pear flavor but lemon dasani is my favorite. So refreshing when perfectly mixed. Buy these!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
This drops add flavor but be careful not to add too many then the flavor / taste is overboard.
Eva A.
Bowling Green, KY
Love all the flavor boosts that this brand offers. It saves so many calories but doesn't cut the flavor!
Zhanessa B.
Very convenient and tasty. Easily fits into a purse to carry on the go and use when necessary.
Flor C.
Not my favorite ewater enhancer but it gives some flavor to plain water in a convenient way. This little plastic bottle can be brought on the go!
Megan P.
Florence, SC
The flavor can be overwhelming if you accidentally put too many drops in. It also doesn't have the greatest taste
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?