BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Alisha H.
Cleveland, OH
This is delicious and a great addiction to any bottle/glass of water! I also love that it doesn't contain tons of sugar!
Angela S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pear Acai isn't my favorite flavor in the Dasani Drops variety, but it is convenient and fun to add to water!
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
This has great flavor and is the perfect size to keep in your purse for on the go use. I use it all the time!
Ashley G.
Avon, NY
Really really flavorful and super tasty!!!!!! I always use 3 good squirts and boom you are on a delicious ride to hydrationland
Devan G.
.......................................................................................................................
Paige  J.
White Oak, PA
Really good. It's a nice size for a nice price and you can take it anywhere. It's really a great product for on the go
Jaianne L.
Greensburg, PA
Great for on the go & a travel necessity! cheap and tiny to throw in your purse for a quick splash of taste
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
The flavor is very nice. My only problem is that it's hard to perfect the ratio of drops to water
Norma S.
Greeneville, TN
Ready to use and a small amount goes a long way but it is high on sugar I would rather stick to water just my preferable choice
Raquel G.
Super convenient for backpacks and a quick refresher between classes. I love that you can choose the intensity of the flavor !
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?