BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These water flavor enhancers are good, especially for someone on the go and much more versatile than the package powders.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Dasani Drops are great! I always have them in my house. They are great for on the go and to give that boring water a little flavor!
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Love love love! I keep these everywhere! In the diaper bag, in the car, and in the house. We have eliminated soda and juices from our house!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love the flavor drops! It makes drinking water easier when you want choices! Our house LOVES water so switching the taste up is always good!
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
This flavor is amazing and it is low calorie. I really like adding it to water and even Sprite or ginger ale.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
This stuff is so delicious and low to zero calories! I've tried several flavors and this one is my favorite! You have to try it! Yummmmmmm!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Very unique! I love adding flavor drops to my water and this was a great flavor! I will definitely buy again.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Anaheim, CA
This product is a must have. I like how this product doesn't taste run down or too sugary. It's perfect and it gives the right amount of texture to any plain water
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are really good to add to water just to change the flavor. I'm really not the biggest fan. I prefer plain water
kara k.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
These are great for adding some taste to boring water. working out a lot you want to switch up the same water taste and give yourself a treat, this is the treat!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.