BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Clarissa L.
pekin, IL
Love the flavor of this product! I'm not one to usually use flavor enhancers but this I will purchase again!
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
These are great flavors to add to water, and I love using them, as I am not a fan of plain water, and it helps me drink more
Abby M.
Chula Vista, CA
When trying to get into the habit of drinking more water these come in handy you can make it a sweet as you want or give a slight hint of flavor
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
Adds a splash of flavor to your day and makes drinking 8 glasses of water a little easier. Great taste!
April K.
Pittsburg, TX
I love these drops for dasani! they are very handy, taste great, and when your done wi it you can clean it out and use it for dressings for work lunches!
Bethany T.
When plain water is boring and I know I need to drink more fluids I add Dasani flavor drops to my water for a great boost of flavor!
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
So delicious i love the taste of acai and thought this would be way too sweet but it's not at all it's perfect!
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
These drops are so refreshing and very simple to use of course. all you do is add this to your bottled water or any water for a taste
Amber M.
East Lansing, MI
The flavor is very unique. I like the flavor enhancers because I can control how sweet I want my water to be without the calories.
Christina N.
Paterson
This water enhancer tastes great! I can just throw the little bottle in my purse and carry it around anywhere.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?