BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Denise M.
I have an autistic child who hates water and these drops have saved our lives. He loves the flavor... Thinks he's having juice.
Kendra Y.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! Especially if you're watching calories and want to cut out pop or juice. The flavor is so close to juice it's unreal.
Mickole B.
Apple Valley, CA
SOOOOOO good! Makes my water taste delicious and I can't stop drinking it! I just wish they had more of a variety in flavors enhancers.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
Good flavor over all. Kids didn't care for it. I think it is on the sweet side so I do not add much to my ice water
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Flavor is weird, I think there are better favors like the cherry one. Kind of expensive. Mio is better they have cooler better flavors.
Erica I.
Texarkana, TX
The dasani water flavors are excellent and not as expensive as other brands. The color is light and the flavor is sweet and excellent.
Rebecw O.
Makes drinking tap water bearable. I use it when we run out of soda in the summer and I want something refreshing.
Amy S.
Lufkin, TX
Love the water drops but this flavor was not for me. Love the packaging and convenience. I will buy more products.
Morgan H.
This is tasty, much better than any of the other flavors. It could be a little sweeter and less artificial tasting
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
This little squirty thing was great! Fit in my bag and made drinking water more tolerable. I hate drinking water.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?