BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Frost, MN
The perfect way to help spice up water! I keep one in my purse at all time to use when visiting places whose water is not the greatest tasting.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
These are perfect to add a great flavor to your favorite Dasani water. Has a variety choice of flavors to choose from and at a great price too.
Franchesca R.
Franchesca R.
These are actually pretty good I Call them water enhancers 😂 because they add that little kick to my Water ha ha
Kylee D.
Kylee D.
Hatfield, MA
I carry these around in my back pack at school. Whenever I get thirsty I just buy a water and pop this in there for flavor
Cori C.
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
I love these! It's small enough to carry in my purse and whenever I need flavor I drop this in my water! Better than soda!
Josette H.
Josette H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a great product. I keep it in my purse so that when I'm not at home I can make drinks out of my water bottles or in cups from our cafe
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
I have an over weight sister who always drinks juice and soda and this helps her drink more water plus the flavor is good
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These water flavor enhancers are good, especially for someone on the go and much more versatile than the package powders.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Dasani Drops are great! I always have them in my house. They are great for on the go and to give that boring water a little flavor!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love the flavor drops! It makes drinking water easier when you want choices! Our house LOVES water so switching the taste up is always good!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.