BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Kehau D.
Kehau D.
Middletown, RI
One of my favorite flavors. Love anything Acai. I like these little bottles. I can keep bottle in my bag or purse. I even leave them in my vehicle
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Add a little or a lot! Point is you're staying hydrated with these fruit filled drinks, and also adding a little sass ;) It's great for on the go!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
These drops are pretty delicious. It is awesome to know that you can put as much flavoring as you personally like, to make a great drink!
Delphine Shanel J.
Delphine Shanel J.
Decatur, GA
I love the Dasani water products just the water its great. The flavor enhancers are ok if you have to have flavor in order to drink water period.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Selmer, TN
I love this flavor, I was a little reluctant when I saw it, but after trying it, its great! It taste like a jolly rancher. :)
amy P.
amy P.
Drops are my favorite, love how I can put however I want to my liking on flavor, alwayys have at home or carry about with me
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love the fact that I can out as much or as little flavor as I want with this. Although it's so tasty I use a lot!
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
Love these drops they are not too sweet but they add that little bit of extra flavor I need sometimes in my water
lisa l.
lisa l.
The flavor is really good, and a little goes a long way. but if you're sensitive to strong smells or things like that it may give you a headache
Kassie G.
Kassie G.
Adds some really good flavor to the water i drink and i drink a lot. So this stuff helped me drink more and more
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.