BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
This stuff is so delicious and low to zero calories! I've tried several flavors and this one is my favorite! You have to try it! Yummmmmmm!
Denisse R.
Anaheim, CA
This product is a must have. I like how this product doesn't taste run down or too sugary. It's perfect and it gives the right amount of texture to any plain water
Diana N.
East Providence
I have bought many of the Dasani products. I am not too fond of the Pear Acai flavor. Have bought many other flavored.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Very unique! I love adding flavor drops to my water and this was a great flavor! I will definitely buy again.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
These drops are an excellent water enhancer. This particular, flavor really stands out because both flavor notes can be tasted distinctly.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
Tastes good. Not my favorite water enhancer. A good deal though. Easy to find. Always stocked and in various flavors.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
These are great for adding some taste to boring water. working out a lot you want to switch up the same water taste and give yourself a treat, this is the treat!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are really good to add to water just to change the flavor. I'm really not the biggest fan. I prefer plain water
Kayla B.
The flavor wasn't my favorite, but I still love the idea of having the flavor drops. It is great for on the go. I keep one in my purse and one in my desk drawer.
Sara R.
Carencro, LA
Perfect for on the go use but a little sweet for my taste. I'll have to use a little less than the recommended usage
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?