BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Morgan H.
York, PA
These are nice and refreshing on a hot day. However they are very sugary and have about double the flavor they need for the small can. I recommend mixing it half and half with carbonated water to even out the taste. But that's just me. Some people like it stronger.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
When you're my age drinking water can be a bit of a chore so any kind of flavor makes it fantastic. And when you have to add Metamucil to some of your drinks you have to have a flavored water. So every time I see the water I know that I'm doing right buy my body.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
My favorite flavor enhancer. I've tried all of them and this is my favorite. Almost like green apple, but it's pear. While we're on the topic, I absolutely hate the pina colada one. Anyway, squeeze as much as you please! I, personally prefer just a little bit.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I have tried some of the Dasani Drops of various flavors. I thought it tasted pretty good, but still has a bit of an artificial flavor. I might try some other flavors of the Dasani Drops but not sure how often I will buy it in the future for my home and use.
jen s.
I use these almost everyday. they taste great and are easy to take with you. t helps me to drink more water during the day. the pear acai is a light crisp flavor. the packaging is sleek and the perfect size to throw in my purse . i would definitely buy again
Laura H.
Strange flavor. It fell somewhere between too sweet and not sweet enough. I like fresh pears, but this did not compare to the flavor. The packaging is fine, but I wish it were easier to gauge how much you need to put in. Would stick to packets from now on
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
I really like this flavor enhancer. It is great because it is portable. It is also a good value because you get a lot of uses out of one bottle. I had used other flavor enhancers before this one, but I have definitely been most satisfied with this one.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
This is by far my favorite! I have tried so many and this flavor beats it! I always stick with this brand because it never disappoints me. Others give a nasty taste after. Very affordable, reasonable price. I always recommend this to all my friends!!
Taylor A.
Fontana, CA
Taste so good in your water. Unlike other kinds that are like power. It is also in nice packaging too. My kids love it. It doesn't compare to the alternatives at all. Also it is cheap to buy. also has good value to it. I would recommend it to others.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
When you don't feel like drinking regular bottled water, or just feel like you can't, these are what you need! They add a great flavor to any plain old have water. If you're like me and get tired of drinking plain water, you should give these a try.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?