BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Birmingham, AL
I really like the Dasani drops. It is very easy and convenient to use and carry. I can drop it in my purse or gym bag. I even keep one in my desk at work. It is affordable given the many uses you can get out of one bottle. I like the nice extra flavor you can add to water
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
I used to never want to drink water. One day my dad brought these drops home and mixed some for me and I liked it. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
Great! You get a lot of product for your money. Also hat I have realized is that a little goes a long way with these! I only need a couple drops and I instantly have a tasty beverage before my eyes. I have tried all the other flavors but Pear Acai is for sure my favorite!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
I have trouble drinking water on a regular basis, so flavoring is essential for me. I really enjoy Dasani drops to add to my bottled water. They come in a variety of flavors and you can control how much of it you want as opposed to your traditional flavored water bottles.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
I always have 2 or 3 flavor pods in my backpack. With the amount of water I drink I enjoy the nutrition and flavor added by Dasani flavor enhancers. It keeps me drinking water and staying hydrated. They have an extensive variety of flavors allowing me to never get bored.
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
My Favorite little flavor enhancer bottles. Have an amazing taste and no ugly after taste. Love most of the flavors they have. Packaging is cute, small and convenient to carry around in bag. For the amount of servings it reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to others!
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Perfect for kids who don't like water. Add a drop of two and they think it's magic. Not a huge fan of the flavor. Too sweet for me. The price isn't the best but there are normally coupons online. They offer many other good flavors. I would buy more just not this flavor.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
Great for on the go. Very easy to travel with. Ladies, it is convenient to keep it in your purse or gym bag. We bring them to amusement parks to add flavor to our free waters -- it's a real money saver. There are lots of flavors the choose from. Everyone can enjoy them!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
I wanted something i could make on a quick pace, the amount looked doubtable however when i started using it in water bottles it lasted, the aftrr taste was not bad. It was indeed fast, easy and quick, its very durable you can take it on the go, and controll the amount
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Smyrna, GA
These drops are amazing! Very tasty! They help make my water as refreshing as possible. I love the fact that the flavoring isn't overpowering the taste of the water itself. This is my first time buying this product but I am definitely going to keep on buying this gem!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.