BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Kylee D.
Hatfield, MA
I carry these around in my back pack at school. Whenever I get thirsty I just buy a water and pop this in there for flavor
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
I love these! It's small enough to carry in my purse and whenever I need flavor I drop this in my water! Better than soda!
Brooke M.
Frost, MN
The perfect way to help spice up water! I keep one in my purse at all time to use when visiting places whose water is not the greatest tasting.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These water flavor enhancers are good, especially for someone on the go and much more versatile than the package powders.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
I have an over weight sister who always drinks juice and soda and this helps her drink more water plus the flavor is good
Josette H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a great product. I keep it in my purse so that when I'm not at home I can make drinks out of my water bottles or in cups from our cafe
Lauren T.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love the flavor drops! It makes drinking water easier when you want choices! Our house LOVES water so switching the taste up is always good!
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Love love love! I keep these everywhere! In the diaper bag, in the car, and in the house. We have eliminated soda and juices from our house!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Dasani Drops are great! I always have them in my house. They are great for on the go and to give that boring water a little flavor!
Betsy W.
This flavor is amazing and it is low calorie. I really like adding it to water and even Sprite or ginger ale.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?