BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
alexis r.
alexis r.
Elyria, OH
I love these little guys. One or two drops goes a long way so you get your money's worth. They also have lots of awesome flavors
Cory P.
Cory P.
Grand Blanc, MI
I like these little flavor enhancer things. They are a great way to liven up your water and still consume it throughout the day.
Jesyka E.
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
Before I couldn't get my kids to drink water but my kids love a squirting of this in a water bottle! And the flavor is amazing!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
These drops are pretty delicious. It is awesome to know that you can put as much flavoring as you personally like, to make a great drink!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Add a little or a lot! Point is you're staying hydrated with these fruit filled drinks, and also adding a little sass ;) It's great for on the go!
Carly T.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Really tasty low calorie way to add great flavor to your water! I am addicted to these and they are really tasty and healthier than soda.
Kehau D.
Kehau D.
Middletown, RI
One of my favorite flavors. Love anything Acai. I like these little bottles. I can keep bottle in my bag or purse. I even leave them in my vehicle
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Selmer, TN
I love this flavor, I was a little reluctant when I saw it, but after trying it, its great! It taste like a jolly rancher. :)
Delphine Shanel J.
Delphine Shanel J.
Decatur, GA
I love the Dasani water products just the water its great. The flavor enhancers are ok if you have to have flavor in order to drink water period.
amy P.
amy P.
Drops are my favorite, love how I can put however I want to my liking on flavor, alwayys have at home or carry about with me
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.