BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA
I really live these sparkling water drips. They are very easy to carry. The packaging is convenient because it it small. I would buy it again. It
Jennifer M.
Selmer, TN
I love this flavor, I was a little reluctant when I saw it, but after trying it, its great! It taste like a jolly rancher. :)
Delphine Shanel J.
Decatur, GA
I love the Dasani water products just the water its great. The flavor enhancers are ok if you have to have flavor in order to drink water period.
amy P.
Drops are my favorite, love how I can put however I want to my liking on flavor, alwayys have at home or carry about with me
Katlyn N.
Little valley, NY
Love these drops they are not too sweet but they add that little bit of extra flavor I need sometimes in my water
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love the fact that I can out as much or as little flavor as I want with this. Although it's so tasty I use a lot!
lisa l.
The flavor is really good, and a little goes a long way. but if you're sensitive to strong smells or things like that it may give you a headache
Kassie G.
Adds some really good flavor to the water i drink and i drink a lot. So this stuff helped me drink more and more
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
These are perfect to add a great flavor to your favorite Dasani water. Has a variety choice of flavors to choose from and at a great price too.
Franchesca R.
These are actually pretty good I Call them water enhancers 😂 because they add that little kick to my Water ha ha
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?