BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Jessica A.
Lake St. Louis
This adds a nice splash of flavor to any regular water. It allows the pleasure of drinking a fun drink while still staying hydrated with qater
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Good flavor but I felt like you had to use a lot to get a strong flavor. I like other brand better or the powder packets
Kelcy S.
Puyallup, WA
These make your water taste AMAZING! You only need a few drops! Just drop them in and stir it up. Plus there are like no calories
alexis r.
Elyria, OH
I love these little guys. One or two drops goes a long way so you get your money's worth. They also have lots of awesome flavors
Cory P.
Flint, MI
I like these little flavor enhancer things. They are a great way to liven up your water and still consume it throughout the day.
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
Before I couldn't get my kids to drink water but my kids love a squirting of this in a water bottle! And the flavor is amazing!
Kehau D.
Middletown, RI
One of my favorite flavors. Love anything Acai. I like these little bottles. I can keep bottle in my bag or purse. I even leave them in my vehicle
Jennifer K.
Add a little or a lot! Point is you're staying hydrated with these fruit filled drinks, and also adding a little sass ;) It's great for on the go!
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Really tasty low calorie way to add great flavor to your water! I am addicted to these and they are really tasty and healthier than soda.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
These drops are pretty delicious. It is awesome to know that you can put as much flavoring as you personally like, to make a great drink!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?