BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.
The first time I've had these I was hooked. They make your water taste like vitamin water. I don't drink soda or juice often so I usually use these.
Brittani  J.
Brittani J.
Oviedo, FL
I love keeping these in my purse to add flavor to any water while I'm on the go. I'm not a fan of drinking tons of water but these have changed that! Soo good!
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
Watkinsville, GA
A little expensive compared to the other store brands but still very good and a go to when I get tired of drinking just water
Denise H.
Denise H.
Covington, LA
When you want a little change I. Taste of your water. I carry a couple flavors with me. Order a glass of water add a few drops and you will be happy you did
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Not a fan of flavored water however I like to have this when I do want a change. In the end i still don't really care for it but it's a nice change sometimes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
San Antonio, TX
Love to use these flavor enhancing drops to add a change to my water occasionally. The kids really like them as well, and I like that they are drinking water.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I LOVE these enhancers! It's a great way to get the flavor you want without all the calories! AND it's healthy, unlike all of the other flavored beverages!
Alison M.
Alison M.
Washington, DC
I didn't really like the Dasani Drops Pear Acai flavor enhancer. It tasted artificial and I don't really even know what acai is so I couldn't tell what it was supposed to be.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
It's really hard to me to drink plain water! So me and my mom buy these all the time and put them in our water! Absolutely love them!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Athens, OH
Perfect flavor to change up the bland taste of just water! It doesn't taste artificial, it is just sweet and delicious. Not too pricey and lasts awhile too!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.