BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
These drops are great for adding flavor to water on the go. This wasn't my favorite flavor, but the kids like it. I like that it is colorless.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
My kids think these flavor enhancers are so cool. this is my little secret to get them to drink more water. This pear acai is a nice different refreshing flavor that really quenches your thirst.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I actually really liked this and didn't expect to. My daughter is 4 and she does too! I don't like water so this is a good way to get in my oz
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Hayden, ID
Love most of the dasani drops but was not a huge fan of the flavor. My family really liked it but I didn't and didn't think it was worth all the unhealthy ingredients
Deseray V.
Deseray V.
Greenfield, CA
I like to bring these along with me when i travel because i only drink water and sometimes i want something with flavor when i have dinner. There great.
Samm R.
Samm R.
Swisher, IA
I love flavored water, and this is no exception. Dasani has a great taste without tasting too artifical, and it's a great way to help me stay hydrated during the day!
Elle A.
Elle A.
I work out a ton, sometimes regular water gets boring. These to spice up any boring water. They're so easy to pack in your gym bag and go. Definitely a great invention.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
Love these. They're not overly sweet which is important to me, and they actually make me want to drink more water! I look forward to these.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
I reaaally like these. They have a great flavor and are very refreshing when the water is extra cold. Love the fact its on the go
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Memphis, TN
Ιf уσυя αяє иσт вιg σи ∂яιикιиg ωαтєя тнєѕє ∂яσρѕ gινє ρℓαιи ωαтєя ℓιfє... ℓσℓ .. вυт υѕє тσσ мαиу ∂яσρѕ тнєм ιт мαкєѕ тнє ωαтєя тσσ ѕωєєт
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.