BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
It's really hard to me to drink plain water! So me and my mom buy these all the time and put them in our water! Absolutely love them!!
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
I love this stuff, it tastes so good. I'll buy a water bottle from a vending machine and put some of this in and I'm good for the rest of the day
Alison M.
Washington, DC
I didn't really like the Dasani Drops Pear Acai flavor enhancer. It tasted artificial and I don't really even know what acai is so I couldn't tell what it was supposed to be.
Stephanie K.
Athens, OH
Perfect flavor to change up the bland taste of just water! It doesn't taste artificial, it is just sweet and delicious. Not too pricey and lasts awhile too!
Wendy D.
Portland , OR
I don't like drinking water so these drops have been a pretty great motivator. I am not a fan of all the flavored but this one is pretty tasty.
Christen H.
Rogers, AR
Amazing flavor! Fantastic addition to make your water taste great. Love how I can choose how much to add based on personal preference
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
Absolutely love these in my water. I also enjoy putting a squirt into my sprite at lunch time. Convenient and easy to use.
Shania B.
Castleton, VT
Really good! portable and I can put it in my purse. It is super convienant. there should be a more variaty of flavors and not just ones that are what all of the other companies have. get creative
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I love these little squirter things they have so much flavor and fit in your pocket or purse they are affordable and great
Monique A.
Cameron, NC
These are great for on the go I was skeptical at first about how they would taste but it only takes a few drops to get a good taste.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?