BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
I reaaally like these. They have a great flavor and are very refreshing when the water is extra cold. Love the fact its on the go
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
Love these. They're not overly sweet which is important to me, and they actually make me want to drink more water! I look forward to these.
Nicole S.
Memphis, TN
Ιf уσυя αяє иσт вιg σи ∂яιикιиg ωαтєя тнєѕє ∂яσρѕ gινє ρℓαιи ωαтєя ℓιfє... ℓσℓ .. вυт υѕє тσσ мαиу ∂яσρѕ тнєм ιт мαкєѕ тнє ωαтєя тσσ ѕωєєт
Brittani  J.
Oviedo, FL
I love keeping these in my purse to add flavor to any water while I'm on the go. I'm not a fan of drinking tons of water but these have changed that! Soo good!
Jerie Ann P.
The first time I've had these I was hooked. They make your water taste like vitamin water. I don't drink soda or juice often so I usually use these.
Jasmine B.
Not a fan of flavored water however I like to have this when I do want a change. In the end i still don't really care for it but it's a nice change sometimes.
Sophie O.
Watkinsville, GA
A little expensive compared to the other store brands but still very good and a go to when I get tired of drinking just water
Denise H.
Covington, LA
When you want a little change I. Taste of your water. I carry a couple flavors with me. Order a glass of water add a few drops and you will be happy you did
Rebecca H.
San Antonio, TX
Love to use these flavor enhancing drops to add a change to my water occasionally. The kids really like them as well, and I like that they are drinking water.
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I LOVE these enhancers! It's a great way to get the flavor you want without all the calories! AND it's healthy, unlike all of the other flavored beverages!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?