BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I love this, use it all the time for a little flavor in my water. Better than powdered stuff since I can add as much as I want, and if I just want a small glass of water I just add a small squirt
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
These flavor drops are good but the flavor is super intense even with a couple drops your water taste super strong and this flavor is in the tangy side
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
I loved this flavor and how it was convenient to store around the house. I liked that I could add as much or as little flavoring as I wanted
Wynter L.
Wynter L.
New Britain, CT
I use drops to flavor my water almost day because I am not a fan of plain water. The flavor of these drops is amazing and have become my go-to drops!
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Towson, MD
These product taste great and give a nice taste to you drink but they do have a slight fake taste to them but generally they are a really great product true to the taste advertised.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Palm Desert, CA
I love to add this to my ice water before I hike - its very refreshing and I love that I can add as little or as much as I like that day.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Good way to add some flavor to your water. It's healthy sugar free and it tastes great. I use it and also give some to my kids when they want sugary stuff.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I actually really liked this and didn't expect to. My daughter is 4 and she does too! I don't like water so this is a good way to get in my oz
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
My kids think these flavor enhancers are so cool. this is my little secret to get them to drink more water. This pear acai is a nice different refreshing flavor that really quenches your thirst.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
So good!! Love the flavor and I love that its very little calories and you have a great drink. Perfect for after the gym or for a mixed drink.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.