BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Christina L.
Christina L.
Pittsfield, MA
So many flavor enhancers don't do the trick but Dasani's is on point. Not to weak and not to strong, I use this for the days when I'm struggling to get my usual water intake.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Not a fan of water, so the sweetness of the Acai helps get me through the bottle. However, it's a little on the bitter side in my option but does the job.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Being on a diet and having to get all your water for that day.. Water gets boring. Love the flavor enhancers, this product really makes the water taste, not like water!!
Kaydee M.
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA
These are delicious and so convenient to just throw in your bag with a bottle of water and head out the door ! They have so many flavors but this one is one of my favorites
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
These are so good! Super convenient and more cost efficient than buying flavored water bottles. It's nice having the control over how much or little flavor is in your water. And Dasani has developed some delicious flavors!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Cute bottle to travel with . In your purse ladies or gentlemen in your pockets. They are very delicious and handy for those like myself who can't stand plain water . This will infuse your water to a whole other level .
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Yum!!! I typically try to either drink flavored water or use products like this to flavor it myself. The only downfall for me is that I go through them too quickly.
Tori J.
Tori J.
I was a bit skeptical to try this at first, as I am not a fan of flavored water. But once I tried, I could not go back. I instantly fell in love. The taste just burst on your tongue leaving you completely satisfied.
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
Delicious and very handy for on the go! Helps turn boring water into fun water you wanna drink all the time without all the extra sugar and calories!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Petoskey, MI
These things are amazing! I use them constantly! Such a handy thing to put in your purse or bag. I am never tempted to drink pop or soda when this is in my purse!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.