BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sarah S.
Palm Desert, CA
I love to add this to my ice water before I hike - its very refreshing and I love that I can add as little or as much as I like that day.
Lucia A.
Good way to add some flavor to your water. It's healthy sugar free and it tastes great. I use it and also give some to my kids when they want sugary stuff.
Michaela S.
So good!! Love the flavor and I love that its very little calories and you have a great drink. Perfect for after the gym or for a mixed drink.
sylvia b.
My kids think these flavor enhancers are so cool. this is my little secret to get them to drink more water. This pear acai is a nice different refreshing flavor that really quenches your thirst.
Alyssa H.
I actually really liked this and didn't expect to. My daughter is 4 and she does too! I don't like water so this is a good way to get in my oz
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
These drops are great for adding flavor to water on the go. This wasn't my favorite flavor, but the kids like it. I like that it is colorless.
Samm R.
Swisher, IA
I love flavored water, and this is no exception. Dasani has a great taste without tasting too artifical, and it's a great way to help me stay hydrated during the day!
Sophia W.
Hayden, ID
Love most of the dasani drops but was not a huge fan of the flavor. My family really liked it but I didn't and didn't think it was worth all the unhealthy ingredients
Deseray V.
Greenfield, CA
I like to bring these along with me when i travel because i only drink water and sometimes i want something with flavor when i have dinner. There great.
Elle A.
I work out a ton, sometimes regular water gets boring. These to spice up any boring water. They're so easy to pack in your gym bag and go. Definitely a great invention.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?