BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Dasani drops are perfect for on the go parents or even children packed lunch! I keep one in my purse and add it to my eater bottle or water at restaurants. The pear acai is sweet and crisp and just wonderful.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Lawrenceville , GA
Great taste!! My kids also loved it so that was a plus since it makes it easier for me to get them to drink water. Not to sweet just the right amount of sweetness
Kris H.
Kris H.
I love these drops! The pear acai flavor is my favorite. They are easy to use. Super concentrated so it only takes a few drops for a twelve ounce bottle of water.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love açai berries so I was really excited to test this product out and I'm glad I did. I'm not much of an avid water drinker but these drops make water so much more delicious and enjoyable and are perfect to throw in your bag to have on the go
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
I keep this in my purse and another flavor at home that way I'll always have a way to jazz up a drink when I'm out. It's not too sweet and quite a unique flavor!
Christina H.
Christina H.
This product is very yummy I love putting it in my water. I usually don't like to drink water but when I have these drops I drink water all the time. I would recommend it to anybody and I am going to buy more.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I'm not sure how I feel about the water enhancer drops. I feel like the drinks taste to synthetic and doesn't feel healthy. Leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love these Pear flavored water drops! They are portable. They don't need to be refrigerated. And a bottle can last a long time! Great taste and makes drinking water healthy!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, SC
I love these water flavor enhancers! I honestly use them when mixing adult beverages :-P my go to is a vodka and soda water so this adds some flavor without using sugary sodas!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These little water enhancers are amazing. I keep them in my gym bag and use them all through out the day at work. I would recommend this flavor as well. Sweet but not over powering.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.