BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Morgan M.
Petoskey, MI
These things are amazing! I use them constantly! Such a handy thing to put in your purse or bag. I am never tempted to drink pop or soda when this is in my purse!
Maria H.
Sacramento, CA
A great way to help me drink more water. I try not to Use it every time. I usually do it after I finish my first bottled water. Very convenient to have at work.
Missy S.
Stowe, VT
Only need a little squirt to make drinking water more enjoyable. Especially for those who don't like water to begin with ((my boyfriend for example)). Using this little gem is a good way to stay hydrated
Trini K.
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of my favorite flavors to add the my water. The Dasani Drops are so easy to use and easy to carry around with you. When I get sick of my regular water I add flavor, and pear acai is the best!!
stephanie d.
Pacoima, CA
Love yo put it in my water love how i can carry it around just about everywhere i always get just in case I'm not in the mood for water and its taste is so good i love how there is a variety of flavors
Shannon D.
Very sweet and syrup like. I was expecting a more flavored water feel. Did not care for this product or the flavors, but I wouldn't deny a drink if it was this.
Pili P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are okay taste-wise. If you don't like plain water they will do. However, I think crystal light has tasted better. These are very convenient though.
Indigo R.
Norwood , MA
The flavor is amazing , it brings water to a whole new level, it's very affordable and for those who need water but don't like the plain taste this for you
Jaime K.
Lemon grove, CA
MY FIANCEE LOVES THIS STUFF! EASY TO USE AND ALSO CATER TO BOTH THOSE WHO LOVE A LOT OF FLAVOR AND THOSE WHO DON'T ! WILL BUY FOR FOR THE HUBZ ;)
Amber H.
Yuma, AZ
I love the convince of adding a few drop into my water at home or on the go. The flavor is amazing and if I want more flavor I just add a few more drops. I love it to flavor the kids waters too
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?