BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
An odd combination for a water flavor enhancer so I was skeptical at first but it is DELICIOUS! I use it all the time to give me a little boost when I need it or get sick of boring water.
Spirit K.
Spirit K.
These are amazing. I am a person who has a hard time drinking water. I normally make Lemon water but sometimes just need a change. This lasts me such a long time and is so delicious. I don't have a problem drinking water when it taste this delicious
Heather P.
Heather P.
I love the water Enhancers because I can add as much flavor as I would like.
I can mix it too with other flavors, I have done it before. I can also
use a different water as well!
allie n.
allie n.
Hamilton, NY
My older brother loves flavor drops, so I have tried every flavor of every brand that he can find in the store. I actually really like this one, and the other Dasani flavor we have. I'd definitely buy again
Molli P.
Molli P.
This is a great way to add some flavor to your bottled water! It is so easy to add to your water to get some great tasting flavor! It is also very small so you can keep it in your purse wherever you go!
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
Vancouver, WA
Well I personally like acai. Loved it long before it was widely known. This is a great size to carry around in my bag. Get or bring water along all the time. Even makes regular nasty water taste good
Parisa M.
Parisa M.
I'm a huge fan of waters with taste however it's not always easy to find. I love the convenience of this small bottle it's so easy to put in my purse to have wherever I go a few squirts no water bottle completely changes the taste out of the water which is what drew me to buying this product.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Flavor is good. Concept of these is awesome but user beware- concentration is very high in these as well. So be easy in the hand - you can always add but you can not take away.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I really liked this product. What a great idea! Un like the flavored waters, with these drops you can choose how much or little flavor you'd like in your water! Love this!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
I drink water like a fish and when i brought this product to flavor my water a bit i was not disappointed in the least. It gave the water a nice crisp taste not to over powering but tasteful.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.