BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Traci R.
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
I love these drops. They are perfect size to stick in my purse, diaper bag or wherever. I like to have on hand for restraunts when we go out to eat. We save a lot of money by doing this. It tastes better than plain water. This flavor is one of our family favorites. Very convienient.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gaston, OR
I am in LOVE with these little magical bottles! I stopped drinking soda about 10 months ago and these really helped with that process. I keep about 5 bottles of these in my kitchen drawer and one in my purse at all times. Love that I never have to drink plain water!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these! I don't like the taste of water (I know most people say water doesn't have a taste but it sure does to me haha) and this enables me to keep up with the daily amount of water I need to drink.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
THESE LITTLE SQUIRT BOTTLES ARE SO GOOD. I am very sad to admit that I have this on its own. I loved the flavor. It's invigorating. I would HIGHLY recommend. It's good with a light taste in water or a strong one. I wish it could be cheaper though.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
Wanted to love this, unfortunately no. I didn't like the flavor at all. Tried all the way from a little flavor to a lot. I like strong flavoring. No go. I gave the bottle away. I prefer to take powders with me also. No worrys about leakage.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
These little drops are amazing! They really help give your water a nice flavor that doesn't taste super artificial. And the best part is you get to control how much or how little flavor you want to add in
Amelia c.
Amelia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this product and the flavor. I was never a fan of the water add ins when they first came out but once these came out I changed my mind. The taste/flavor is not overly sweet making you want to spit it out. It is easily compact and fits anywhere from your purse to your desk at work without being in the way or getting lost.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love these water enhancers!! I love this one and the pineapple coconut!! I always stick up and gave two on me at all times. They taste like a margarita in a water bottle. They make being healthy fun !!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Saint Johns, FL
Love the Dasani flavor enhancers! I've tried almost all of their flavors and I like that you can use more or less to create and heavy or light flavor! The Pear Acai flavor is one of my favorites!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.