BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Clarissa M.
Edgecliff Vlg , TX
The Flavors great and it helps me be more interested in drinking my water, i like the variety but just wish there was more. Other than that i love the product👍🏼
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
I keep this in my purse and another flavor at home that way I'll always have a way to jazz up a drink when I'm out. It's not too sweet and quite a unique flavor!
Christina H.
This product is very yummy I love putting it in my water. I usually don't like to drink water but when I have these drops I drink water all the time. I would recommend it to anybody and I am going to buy more.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I'm not sure how I feel about the water enhancer drops. I feel like the drinks taste to synthetic and doesn't feel healthy. Leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
I LOVEEEE drops to flavor my water and these are amazing! Very good flavor and helps to turn a normal bottle of water into something a little bit better than just plain ole water!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These little water enhancers are amazing. I keep them in my gym bag and use them all through out the day at work. I would recommend this flavor as well. Sweet but not over powering.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love these Pear flavored water drops! They are portable. They don't need to be refrigerated. And a bottle can last a long time! Great taste and makes drinking water healthy!
Kara H.
Lexington, SC
I love these water flavor enhancers! I honestly use them when mixing adult beverages :-P my go to is a vodka and soda water so this adds some flavor without using sugary sodas!
Christina L.
Pittsfield, MA
So many flavor enhancers don't do the trick but Dasani's is on point. Not to weak and not to strong, I use this for the days when I'm struggling to get my usual water intake.
Jessica M.
Carterville, IL
This has a sweet flavor that my children wanted more of and I couldn't keep it out of our childrens hands. It helps them get the appropriate amount of water in their body with out that bland taste.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?