BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I love these Dasani Drops! They are in the most convienient little package that is perfect to throw in your backpack for school, your car, gym bag, or anywhere else where you may be in the mood for a sweet drink! They also have a variety of flavors so almost anyone can find one that they enjoy.
Joey R.
Joey R.
Sidney, ME
I absolutely love this stuff!!! It takes a boring bottle of water and makes it into a healthier version of a great juice. I haven't bought it before recently, and it has lasted over a month in my house. So much better than all the other brands because it isn't artificial. 9/10 would recommend.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Kennewick, WA
My boy friend gets this he used it for work. He says they give a lot of flavor however I'm not a big fan. The are affordable probably like 3 dollera at Walmart. If u like stuff like this then its perfect for you if your not a big fan don't get i . As for buying again I buy it every month
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I was really excited about this product. I don't really drink pop so I wanted to try an alternative to water. I really was taken back by this flavor, it was way to much for me. I even tried only one drop and it was way to much for me. I might try another flavor but this is a no from me.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
These dasani drop were okay. They made my water taste good at first but then a weird after taste. It's very small and portable which was good. I bought once an never bought on again. Definitely needs a better flavor. Friend was going to buy one but I told her not to. It's not worth it.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This is such an amazing product! I love how it's small so I can just simply place it my purse and put a few drops in my water. Pear and Acai are my favorite flavors to drink after a workout. This Dasani Drops enhance the flavor to all of my drinks. I completely recommend this product!
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
During my long 12 hour shifts at work, nothing is better than hydrating with some water along with a few drops of dasani's pear acai flavor enhancer. This may sound weird, but the taste of water can become boring from time to time, so these drops/flavor enhancers are a life saver! :)
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
I always carry one of these around in my purse. its a great thing to have if you are a big water drinker and you like to spice it up with a little flavor. it only takes a little and these last quite a while. they have all types of great flavors and they are very reasonable priced.
Shurayah W.
Shurayah W.
Tulsa, OK
Love all the flavor enhancers but this one is my favorite!
Out down your hand crafted Sprite and step away!
These cute little bottles make it so much easier to down all the water I need each day. I really hope this flavors sticks around!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sunnyvale, CA
This flavor is very good! You have to find the right balance for yourself though. Too much and it's too sweet, but too little and it doesn't taste right. Great price and they last a long time. I recommend buying for anyone who doesn't drink water much and needs a boost to do so.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.