BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I do like using these little packs of water flavorings but the only problem is getting the correct amount in. Sometimes i add too much or too little and it gets annoying. But the when i do get it right it tastes delicious. This flavor barely leaves an aftertaste.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
Love these little flavor enhancers!! My husband swears by these. He absolutely hates drinking plain water so we got these for him because he was told more water and less pop and it was a win! I use a small squirting where as he uses a few squirting. I love being able to set my flavor preference!!
Diane K.
Diane K.
I love flavor drops, it makes it easier to drink water when you have some flavor to it. I like others a little better than dasani though. These don't have the best ingredients and they can be really really sweet, but if you're into that...go for it!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Poplarville, MS
I am a HUGE fan of Dasani Drops but this one takes the cake. It taste just like a pear and quiches your thirst. The only weird thing is that it turns your water green, when i am use to my water being pink, when i add my drops into it. This is hands down the best flavor enhancer on the plant.
Traci R.
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
I love these drops. They are perfect size to stick in my purse, diaper bag or wherever. I like to have on hand for restraunts when we go out to eat. We save a lot of money by doing this. It tastes better than plain water. This flavor is one of our family favorites. Very convienient.
Shurayah W.
Shurayah W.
Tulsa, OK
Love all the flavor enhancers but this one is my favorite!
Out down your hand crafted Sprite and step away!
These cute little bottles make it so much easier to down all the water I need each day. I really hope this flavors sticks around!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gaston, OR
I am in LOVE with these little magical bottles! I stopped drinking soda about 10 months ago and these really helped with that process. I keep about 5 bottles of these in my kitchen drawer and one in my purse at all times. Love that I never have to drink plain water!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these! I don't like the taste of water (I know most people say water doesn't have a taste but it sure does to me haha) and this enables me to keep up with the daily amount of water I need to drink.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
THESE LITTLE SQUIRT BOTTLES ARE SO GOOD. I am very sad to admit that I have this on its own. I loved the flavor. It's invigorating. I would HIGHLY recommend. It's good with a light taste in water or a strong one. I wish it could be cheaper though.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.