BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
I really like these Dasani Drops for flavoring my water. I've been a user of another brand of water flavor but the Dasani tastes more natural to me and its priced well.
Jordan G.
I drink water like a fish and when i brought this product to flavor my water a bit i was not disappointed in the least. It gave the water a nice crisp taste not to over powering but tasteful.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
I love these! I love having the option to flavor my water so that I consume more of it on a daily basis. I keep this in my desk drawer at work and use it frequently.
Rachel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love how they are re-vamping there waters and changing it up! This one has become my favorite because acai had become very popular in the last couple of years and I love te taste of it!!
Lauren H.
Brownsville , TX
Dasani drops are perfect for on the go parents or even children packed lunch! I keep one in my purse and add it to my eater bottle or water at restaurants. The pear acai is sweet and crisp and just wonderful.
Amanda P.
Oconomowoc, WI
Love these you can add as little or as much flavor as you want to your bottles of water. My kids love to drink these too and it makes them drink more water daily. The price is also great.
Kris H.
I love these drops! The pear acai flavor is my favorite. They are easy to use. Super concentrated so it only takes a few drops for a twelve ounce bottle of water.
Erica V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great taste!! My kids also loved it so that was a plus since it makes it easier for me to get them to drink water. Not to sweet just the right amount of sweetness
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
Perfect to add to your water for a little kick of flavor!! It's small so you can slip in your bag and take it with you wherever you go!! So tasty and is a nice change from plain water
Clarissa M.
Edgecliff Vlg , TX
The Flavors great and it helps me be more interested in drinking my water, i like the variety but just wish there was more. Other than that i love the product👍🏼
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?