BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Shelbee B.
Whitman, WV
Highly recommend! It doesn't take much and your water taste amazing! I have a hard time drinking plain water so these are perfect for me. Plus they are small so I can take it almost anywhere with me. They do not spill too :)
AmandaGrace K.
Me myself don't like the taste of regular water but as an athlete i know it is important to drink a lot of it. when i put a couple dasani drops in it makes it so much more enjoyable to drink
Courtney O.
Knoxville, Tn
These things are delicious! I'm in love with the water drops. I have a hard time getting in all my water each day but the drops definitely help. They are also great for mixing your "adult" beverages. Highly recommend
Navi K.
Saltillo, MS
These Dasani drops add so much flavor with just a few drops! Makes me want to drink more water because of it! I feel that they are a bit pricey but totally worth it because you only use a couple of drops at a time
Sami P.
LOVE these! They have a flavor for anyone's taste and they add some flavor to boring water. Good for anyone looking to increase their water intake but struggle to get all of that tasteless liquid down their throat.
Karolyn N.
Great for on the go. Very easy to travel with. Ladies, it is convenient to keep it in your purse or gym bag. We bring them to amusement parks to add flavor to our free waters -- it's a real money saver. There are lots of flavors the choose from. Everyone can enjoy them!
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
An odd combination for a water flavor enhancer so I was skeptical at first but it is DELICIOUS! I use it all the time to give me a little boost when I need it or get sick of boring water.
Spirit K.
These are amazing. I am a person who has a hard time drinking water. I normally make Lemon water but sometimes just need a change. This lasts me such a long time and is so delicious. I don't have a problem drinking water when it taste this delicious
Kimberly R.
State College, PA
Great flavor and so easy and portable. It is fantastic to carry around to restaurants and use when their water tastes less than desirable. Also awesome for water bottles on the go.
Heather P.
I love the water Enhancers because I can add as much flavor as I would like.
I can mix it too with other flavors, I have done it before. I can also
use a different water as well!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?