BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Burlington, IA
I love these drops. So easy to throw in your bag for handy access throughout the day
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty good, enhancing my water and shit. Pretty dope flavor variety.
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Good not bad got get use too it but over all great easy take along with u on the go
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
Very easy to travel with. Nice packaging. It also has a great taste. 10 out of 10.
Micaela J.
Micaela J.
Costa mesa, CA
Great for when you are bored with plain water. It also is pretty tasty also fruity
Shalene  H.
Shalene H.
Las Vegas, NV
Not to strong of a flavor. Perfect size to throw in your purse if your on the go.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is awesome. It's so tasty and it's so refreshing on a warm summer day.
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
Pretty cool to take with you if you're in a rush and water by itself seems boring
Audra C.
Audra C.
Not a great product, but I don't like flavored water. It had a chemical taste.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.