BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great for on the go fast flavor to spice up your boring water. Love the low affordable price!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
A little goes a long way with this product. The flavor is very concentrated. Very delicious.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These water flavoring drops taste sooo good. One of the best ones you can buy in my opinion.
Windii V.
Windii V.
Redding, CA
Sometimes drinking water get to boring, so I add these flavor enhancer. I love this flavor
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
The only way I will drink water faithfully. Great tasting way to make a dull drink better.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Orlando, KY
Love adding a few drops to make water taste a bit better defiantly recommend you trying it
Sheena J.
Sheena J.
Denver, CO
A quick drop in my kids water bottle adds a little flavor and gets the kids to drink water
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
This is good for if you have a bunch of people and some people might just want plain water
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Perfect to take anywhere you go . Adds sweet flavor to regular water . Loved the flavor .
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
House Springs, MO
My kids are obsessed with flavor water enhancers. This is one that is top on their lists!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.