BY DASANI #56 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Leida J.
Athens, AL
I think that this company can do better with what they have. I do give them this they have a nice packaging but really you guys can do better.
Holly T.
Not really a fan of these water flavor enhancers mainly because of the ingredients. They do taste good, however, they're just not good for you
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
Great! You get a lot of product for your money. Also hat I have realized is that a little goes a long way with these! I only need a couple drops and I instantly have a tasty beverage before my eyes. I have tried all the other flavors but Pear Acai is for sure my favorite!
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Love love love! I keep these everywhere! In the diaper bag, in the car, and in the house. We have eliminated soda and juices from our house!
Lauren T.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love the flavor drops! It makes drinking water easier when you want choices! Our house LOVES water so switching the taste up is always good!
Nancy  L.
Great way to get flavor water on the go. Hiking as a family and refill water add some flavor drops without carrying all those extra bottles.
Megan S.
I try to drink a Gallon of water a day. This can be challenging but if I make a few bottles flavored it's easierZ these flavorings are tasty
Nikki C.
I loved this flavor and how it was convenient to store around the house. I liked that I could add as much or as little flavoring as I wanted
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dasani makes great water flavor drops! Although their actual bottled water is not good, and too chemical tasting, I really enjoy these drops.
Viridiana G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I use these at work all the time, I need to add a little flavor to my water for me to drink it. Haha, & my son loves drinking his water now.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?