BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Lydia A.
THESE LITTLE SQUIRT BOTTLES ARE SO GOOD. I am very sad to admit that I have this on its own. I loved the flavor. It's invigorating. I would HIGHLY recommend. It's good with a light taste in water or a strong one. I wish it could be cheaper though.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
Wanted to love this, unfortunately no. I didn't like the flavor at all. Tried all the way from a little flavor to a lot. I like strong flavoring. No go. I gave the bottle away. I prefer to take powders with me also. No worrys about leakage.
Erin Y.
These little drops are amazing! They really help give your water a nice flavor that doesn't taste super artificial. And the best part is you get to control how much or how little flavor you want to add in
Amelia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this product and the flavor. I was never a fan of the water add ins when they first came out but once these came out I changed my mind. The taste/flavor is not overly sweet making you want to spit it out. It is easily compact and fits anywhere from your purse to your desk at work without being in the way or getting lost.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love these water enhancers!! I love this one and the pineapple coconut!! I always stick up and gave two on me at all times. They taste like a margarita in a water bottle. They make being healthy fun !!
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
Everyone in my household love this because you can keep it in you pocket if you like. I myself wold like more flavors but still like what is available now. I also wish that there were bigger bottles for the price but it still does changer the flavor of the water with just using a couple of drops. I will buy this again.
Cassie K.
Saint Johns, FL
Love the Dasani flavor enhancers! I've tried almost all of their flavors and I like that you can use more or less to create and heavy or light flavor! The Pear Acai flavor is one of my favorites!
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this enhancer. I love drinking water but sometimes it gets old. Instead of switching over to a soda or something not good for me I put a few drops in my water. It's like drinking something bad for you but it's good. The flavor is nice and refreshing. Don't put too much in or it will be way to strong.
Shelbee B.
Whitman, WV
Highly recommend! It doesn't take much and your water taste amazing! I have a hard time drinking plain water so these are perfect for me. Plus they are small so I can take it almost anywhere with me. They do not spill too :)
K D.
Archbald, PA
Love these!! I was spending so much money buying bottled flavored water for my daughter and buying plain cases for myself. Then i decided to go this route and it's so much cheaper and she loves all of the different flavors!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?