BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
Love these little flavor enhancers!! My husband swears by these. He absolutely hates drinking plain water so we got these for him because he was told more water and less pop and it was a win! I use a small squirting where as he uses a few squirting. I love being able to set my flavor preference!!
Lauren P.
Poplarville, MS
I am a HUGE fan of Dasani Drops but this one takes the cake. It taste just like a pear and quiches your thirst. The only weird thing is that it turns your water green, when i am use to my water being pink, when i add my drops into it. This is hands down the best flavor enhancer on the plant.
Ebony G.
Kennewick, WA
My boy friend gets this he used it for work. He says they give a lot of flavor however I'm not a big fan. The are affordable probably like 3 dollera at Walmart. If u like stuff like this then its perfect for you if your not a big fan don't get i . As for buying again I buy it every month
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
I love these drops. They are perfect size to stick in my purse, diaper bag or wherever. I like to have on hand for restraunts when we go out to eat. We save a lot of money by doing this. It tastes better than plain water. This flavor is one of our family favorites. Very convienient.
Shurayah W.
Tulsa, OK
Love all the flavor enhancers but this one is my favorite!
Out down your hand crafted Sprite and step away!
These cute little bottles make it so much easier to down all the water I need each day. I really hope this flavors sticks around!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Adrienne R.
I have only tried this particular flavor once and it was decent. Although I feel like I had to squeeze pretty much the whole bottle out to get any flavor. It was a bit bland for my taste. It's on the expensive side also, so I will probably be sticking to my kool aid brand.
Alyssa  B.
Dasani water flavorings are my favorite! I have several flavors and they all taste fruity and delicious! Other water flavorings sometimes has a fake like taste to it which is unappealing. Dasani flavorings are always very refreshing and never have an artificial taste.
Heather M.
Gaston, OR
I am in LOVE with these little magical bottles! I stopped drinking soda about 10 months ago and these really helped with that process. I keep about 5 bottles of these in my kitchen drawer and one in my purse at all times. Love that I never have to drink plain water!
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I love this product! its great to keep in your purse or diaper bag for when you know you should grab that bottle of water instead of your diet coke you want to drink. It helps me drink my water instead of soda and its perfect size to toss in my bag and go.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these! I don't like the taste of water (I know most people say water doesn't have a taste but it sure does to me haha) and this enables me to keep up with the daily amount of water I need to drink.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?