BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Ismarie M.
Ismarie M.
Kissimmee, FL
You can carrie it in your purse. Acai is a great flavor and add a delicious flavor to your water.
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer is delicious ... Pear Acai is really good. Price is right
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX
Love flavor enhacerl. very good purchased from walmart. very good good price will continue to buy
Maria N.
Maria N.
I like this enhancer with water bottles I carry around. It is prolonging and very nice and ideal
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Yummy. When plain water fails, go for flavor. I hate that reviews have character # requirements.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA
Great flavors I love these I take these on road trips . It has such a sweet taste and is healthy
Cassey P.
Cassey P.
Yucaipa, CA
These drops are good to flavor up boring water. They're convenient, you can take them with you!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lugoff, SC
These drops are good to have on the go if you are sick of plain water! Helped keep me hydrated
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lynchburg, VA
These are great to add quick flavor to water. They are easy to use and the drops last forever.
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I tried this flavor the other time. It was pretty good. I would totally buy it when I see it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.