BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Caitlin G.
Love the idea of these things but I can never quite get the hang of how much to add to a bottle/glass of water. I always either put too much or too little. This flavor in particular was alright when it was more on the watery side, but when you added too much the water became intolerable. Great concept, especially when you need to be drinking a lot of water.
Caitlin O.
Drinking water day in and day out can be boring. While I usually just stick with basic water, every now and again it's nice to add some flavor in there! I picked this up out of curiosity and have loved it! It adds the perfect punch of flavor and a slightly sweet flavor to a bottle of water. I love this flavor and am excited to try others.
Ashley J.
About a year ago I cut out basically all beverages that weren't water. While I do love water and feel so much better since I did this, sometimes water just doesn't cut it for me. I purchased this to keep away from indulging in a soda or sugary juice and absolutely loved it. Great flavor.
Nina B.
I can't bring myself to buy bottled water on a regular basis, due to the environmental cost of all that plastic filling up landfills. But, I always struggle to get enough water drunk during the day. I love adding these flavorful drops to my nalgin. The light fruity flavor makes me way more likely to get all 64 Oz that I need in my body.
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
I am all about drinking water; it is good for you and I try to get my daily allotment to ensure good health...however, I'll readily admit that there are times when I need a bit of flavor to keep things interesting. Dasani drops are JUST the ticket--they taste soooo good (I LOVE the Pear Acai) and they don't add calories. WIN!
Annie M.
These are decent but I don't think I would recommend them over mio water. I found that it was a little to expensive and didn't really have the flavor I was looking for. I generally like the Dasani brand and I always purchase Dasani water bottles but this was a miss for me.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I do like using these little packs of water flavorings but the only problem is getting the correct amount in. Sometimes i add too much or too little and it gets annoying. But the when i do get it right it tastes delicious. This flavor barely leaves an aftertaste.
cheyenne m.
Leckrone, PA
These drops are a great addative to tap water. hate drinking tap water period but once you addd the flavor it is soooooo much better. not really a fan of the pear acai but the other flavors are so amazing. i would definitely buy it again and i tell all my friends!
Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
Love these little flavor enhancers!! My husband swears by these. He absolutely hates drinking plain water so we got these for him because he was told more water and less pop and it was a win! I use a small squirting where as he uses a few squirting. I love being able to set my flavor preference!!
Diane K.
I love flavor drops, it makes it easier to drink water when you have some flavor to it. I like others a little better than dasani though. These don't have the best ingredients and they can be really really sweet, but if you're into that...go for it!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?