BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the Desani drops to add to my everyday water. I always have one with me. So small and convenient.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA
I really like this because it's extremely probable. Also it is a great way to jazz up and type of drink.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Staten Island, NY
These taste very good added to your water as long as u don't add the whole bottle. Very sweet and tasty
Cinthya P.
Cinthya P.
The flavor is so good! We gotta drink our water so what better way than to add a little flavor to it!!!
Railey G.
Railey G.
Love the taste! This transforms any boring glass of water into something much more enjoyable to drink.
Rosie C.
Rosie C.
South Gate, CA
Easy to carry in your purse for a burst of flavor when you don't want to have boring plain old water!
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These drops are awesome! It's a great way to add flavor to your water to keep you from getting bored.
Ale B.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are okay, for parties but I don't necessarily use these often. I prefer regular water instead.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
This so good it makes your water taste so yummy and refreshing. It is so good. I would buy it again.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
Weird flavor to be combined with water. Not a fan and will probably stick to normal water or lemon.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.