BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Alexandra A.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is awesome. It's so tasty and it's so refreshing on a warm summer day.
Shalene  H.
Las Vegas, NV
Not to strong of a flavor. Perfect size to throw in your purse if your on the go.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
Pretty cool to take with you if you're in a rush and water by itself seems boring
Audra C.
Not a great product, but I don't like flavored water. It had a chemical taste.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like all Dasani drops flavors but this one just misses the mark a little. It doesn't really taste like pear to me but it's sweet and easy to drink. I didn't give it five stars because it kind of tastes like kool aid but i do like it!
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
These little fluid enhancers do just what they describe. They really do enhance the taste of water by flavoring it. The flavor you want is what you can get by picking the type of Dasani Drops that you choose. They have the best flavor of all the kinds I am my family have tried. We have tried the cheaper brands to see if we could get away with spending less and be just as happy with what looked like basically the same thing. Absolutely not. There is just something about The Dasani Droos. They have such a better taste and leave much less of an after taste in our mouths. When choosing the Pear Acai Flavor we were not sure if we would like it. Not big pear eaters. But when blended with the fruity flavor of the Acai Berry the taste was magnificent. It is definitely worth trying and worth the little extra spending money to get the Name brand in this instance.
Mary G.
Clearfield, UT
It tastes so amazing, I love this flavor more than the others, this is a flavor I will but many many more times! Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Hyatt A.
I love water. I really do, and I want to drink it a lot more than anything else. But sometimes I'm just really not in the mood for just plain water. I want FLAVOR. And that's what Dasani Drops gives you, flavor; as much or as little as you want.
The Pear Acai has a fresh taste, (I like to add a sprig of mint to it too!)
I've tried a lot of water enhancers and this one has the best "yumm" flavor. Some brands have a false sugar taste or a synthetic taste, but these don't. I kind of expected that to be honest. Who knows how to enhance water better than a water company?
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I used to never want to drink water. One day my dad brought these drops home and mixed some for me and I liked it. I ended up drinking more water and feeling much better than I had previously because of the increase in my water intake. These drops make regular tap water taste great and if you live in an area where the chlorine levels in the tap water are high it can help mask the taste that comes with it. The pear acai and the passion fruit are my favorites. It really helped me get over my aversion to drinking water.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?