BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Aracely E.
Aracely E.
Deliciously flavored water. Love to add this to my water. I enjoy drinking more water when I add Dasani drops.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Avilla, IN
Super great for on the go, just throw it in your bag and you are set for immediate flavor whenever you want it
Calista W.
Calista W.
This is an easy on the go alternate for flavored water. It is I fact very tasty. It exceeded my expectations.
Ammita W.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
These are great for sporadic use. I could not use them consistently. They are handy and great for travel use.
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Great flavor. Awesome when you don't want plain water and need a refreshing taste. Enjoy the acai pear combo.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
These are travel size. The bottles close securely and allow for you to just throw them in your purse and go!
stephanie a.
stephanie a.
Santa Rosa, CA
Usually when I want a kick of labor i use these drops . I just throw it in my bag to go. the flavor is great
sara e.
sara e.
Owasso, OK
Good flavor, not.too heavy, not too sweet. I like that you can select how much to add and modify the flavor.
Karen B.
Karen B.
My husband doesn't like water alone so he uses these drops to add flavor to his water and he really likes it
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Tried this and I went crazy for more. It's the best I have ever tasted. Really great flavors to choose from.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.