BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Melanie M.
House Springs, MO
My kids are obsessed with flavor water enhancers. This is one that is top on their lists!
Emily O.
Good concept, but I don't care for these flavors. I can taste the chemicals in it. Skip.
Best tasting water enhancer I've tried hands down the best brand to buy don't take much
Abby M.
Acidic taste. Not a very good flavor either. Tolerable but I think is take plain water
Silvia E.
Charlotte, NC
I don't really like plain water so I barely drink so when I found this it was so great
Amber T.
Somerset, KY
Low calorie and delicious. Use this to help with quit drinking soda and works perfect!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon
I'm not really a fan of these .To me I just find it kinda nasty ,but my kids love it .
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Good not bad got get use too it but over all great easy take along with u on the go
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
Very easy to travel with. Nice packaging. It also has a great taste. 10 out of 10.
Micaela J.
Costa Mesa , CA
Great for when you are bored with plain water. It also is pretty tasty also fruity
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?