BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
A little goes a long way with this product. The flavor is very concentrated. Very delicious.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These water flavoring drops taste sooo good. One of the best ones you can buy in my opinion.
Sheena J.
Denver, CO
A quick drop in my kids water bottle adds a little flavor and gets the kids to drink water
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
This is good for if you have a bunch of people and some people might just want plain water
Lisa A.
Orlando, KY
Love adding a few drops to make water taste a bit better defiantly recommend you trying it
Windii V.
Redding, CA
Sometimes drinking water get to boring, so I add these flavor enhancer. I love this flavor
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
The only way I will drink water faithfully. Great tasting way to make a dull drink better.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Perfect to take anywhere you go . Adds sweet flavor to regular water . Loved the flavor .
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
These are the perfect water enhancers! Love all of the flavor a, but this is my favorite!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?