BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Jenni D.
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
Nice and portable my daughter can open it and me be comfortable with what she is drinking. One of my faves online
Mary S.
Mary S.
Sandy
Was ok did not really like it as much as I thought I would but I know other people might like it better than I do
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Malden, MA
Fruity, flavorful, and fun! These water enhancers taste great and encourage me to drink my daily dose of water!
tori h.
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a fan of this product. I did not like the flavor. Definitely had an off taste . It was not worth the money.
Aracely E.
Aracely E.
Deliciously flavored water. Love to add this to my water. I enjoy drinking more water when I add Dasani drops.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Avilla, IN
Super great for on the go, just throw it in your bag and you are set for immediate flavor whenever you want it
Ammita W.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
These are great for sporadic use. I could not use them consistently. They are handy and great for travel use.
Calista W.
Calista W.
This is an easy on the go alternate for flavored water. It is I fact very tasty. It exceeded my expectations.
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Great flavor. Awesome when you don't want plain water and need a refreshing taste. Enjoy the acai pear combo.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Tried this and I went crazy for more. It's the best I have ever tasted. Really great flavors to choose from.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.