BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX
Love flavor enhacerl. very good purchased from walmart. very good good price will continue to buy
Ismarie M.
Kissimmee, FL
You can carrie it in your purse. Acai is a great flavor and add a delicious flavor to your water.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer is delicious ... Pear Acai is really good. Price is right
Maria N.
I like this enhancer with water bottles I carry around. It is prolonging and very nice and ideal
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA
Great flavors I love these I take these on road trips . It has such a sweet taste and is healthy
Cassey P.
Yucaipa, CA
These drops are good to flavor up boring water. They're convenient, you can take them with you!
Katie C.
Lynchburg, VA
These are great to add quick flavor to water. They are easy to use and the drops last forever.
Jenny K.
Lugoff, SC
These drops are good to have on the go if you are sick of plain water! Helped keep me hydrated
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I tried this flavor the other time. It was pretty good. I would totally buy it when I see it.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great for on the go fast flavor to spice up your boring water. Love the low affordable price!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?