BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
Super gross! I didn't like the flavor at all! Will not be buying again ! It was my first time trying and will be my last
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
These are great when you want some flavor in your water without all the sugar. I keep one of these in my purse as well.
Justine h.
Justine h.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love these when I'm craving a soda and know I don't want all the calories, just a few squirts and I'm good
Klaudia J.
Klaudia J.
Newfoundland, PA
This tastes great and the bottle is really small so it's great to travel with. It adds great flavor to plain old water.
Diana N.
Diana N.
East Providence
I have bought many of the Dasani products. I am not too fond of the Pear Acai flavor. Have bought many other flavored.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
This flavor enhancer is the BEST! Great flavor in just a few simple drops. Makes me drink more water than ever before
Bri S.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
Tastes good. Not my favorite water enhancer. A good deal though. Easy to find. Always stocked and in various flavors.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Warsaw , MO
These are such a fun, flavorful idea! I love taking these on the go with me so I can have flavored water everywhere!
Marybel G.
Marybel G.
Great for on the go. Just add a drop or two and you're good to go! Stay hydrated with a hint of taste to your water.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Lathrop, CA
I find it to sweet for my liking the taste is good but it's way too sweet even if you use less than what is says too
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.