BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product...It is great for on-the-go and keep in your gym bag. Whenever I go to the gym, I bring one of these flavor enhancers for my water. It is a pretty good value for the strong flavoring. Some of the flavor enhancers out there taste a little...off, but this one is great! I would definitely buy more again!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I am a nurse and am always drinking water during the day to stay hydrated . Sometimes I just want a different flavor . This is a great compact product. I'm able to keep it in my pocket or bag and use it when I want ! Not to mentioning is delicious . I love that I control how much flavor I get in my drink !
liana d.
I have a few of these in different flavors. They are nice and small to carry around in my purse and quick and east to just mix with water. The pear is my favorite flavor. its not too strong or sugary tasting. I hate drinking water but adding these to my water helps me to drink water and stay hydrated
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
I do not like it! I have only tried the pear flavor but I couldn't even have more than 4 sips till I needed to get it out of my mouth. The packaging and the way they market it makes it looks good and maybe I just had a bad flavor but I would be willing to try it again but in a different flavor.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
If you are like me, somertimes a glass of water just isn't enough. I like to have a little flavor to my water, but not all the calories. #DasaniDrops are great for that added taste your looking for. Easy on the go small bottle can be easily tucked away in your purse. Take it with you everywhere!
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I love these Dasani Drops! They are in the most convienient little package that is perfect to throw in your backpack for school, your car, gym bag, or anywhere else where you may be in the mood for a sweet drink! They also have a variety of flavors so almost anyone can find one that they enjoy.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
These dasani drop were okay. They made my water taste good at first but then a weird after taste. It's very small and portable which was good. I bought once an never bought on again. Definitely needs a better flavor. Friend was going to buy one but I told her not to. It's not worth it.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I was really excited about this product. I don't really drink pop so I wanted to try an alternative to water. I really was taken back by this flavor, it was way to much for me. I even tried only one drop and it was way to much for me. I might try another flavor but this is a no from me.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This is such an amazing product! I love how it's small so I can just simply place it my purse and put a few drops in my water. Pear and Acai are my favorite flavors to drink after a workout. This Dasani Drops enhance the flavor to all of my drinks. I completely recommend this product!
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
During my long 12 hour shifts at work, nothing is better than hydrating with some water along with a few drops of dasani's pear acai flavor enhancer. This may sound weird, but the taste of water can become boring from time to time, so these drops/flavor enhancers are a life saver! :)
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?