BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I am a weirdo about drinking water, and so when I'm out of bottled water and don't have time to get to the grocery store, I use these drops to drink water from the tap. I prefer these drops over other brands that are powders. You can put as many drops as you need depending on how strong you need the flavor. Very convenient.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Although I am very good at drinking water, my mother is not and I keep these in hand so that I can add a few drops to her water and encourage her to hydrate her body. I particularly enjoy this flavor since it is not as strong as the other flavors and already put less then the recommended drops to only add a tad of flavor.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product...It is great for on-the-go and keep in your gym bag. Whenever I go to the gym, I bring one of these flavor enhancers for my water. It is a pretty good value for the strong flavoring. Some of the flavor enhancers out there taste a little...off, but this one is great! I would definitely buy more again!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
Everyone in my household love this because you can keep it in you pocket if you like. I myself wold like more flavors but still like what is available now. I also wish that there were bigger bottles for the price but it still does changer the flavor of the water with just using a couple of drops. I will buy this again.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this enhancer. I love drinking water but sometimes it gets old. Instead of switching over to a soda or something not good for me I put a few drops in my water. It's like drinking something bad for you but it's good. The flavor is nice and refreshing. Don't put too much in or it will be way to strong.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I am a nurse and am always drinking water during the day to stay hydrated . Sometimes I just want a different flavor . This is a great compact product. I'm able to keep it in my pocket or bag and use it when I want ! Not to mentioning is delicious . I love that I control how much flavor I get in my drink !
liana d.
liana d.
I have a few of these in different flavors. They are nice and small to carry around in my purse and quick and east to just mix with water. The pear is my favorite flavor. its not too strong or sugary tasting. I hate drinking water but adding these to my water helps me to drink water and stay hydrated
Julitza R.
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
I do not like it! I have only tried the pear flavor but I couldn't even have more than 4 sips till I needed to get it out of my mouth. The packaging and the way they market it makes it looks good and maybe I just had a bad flavor but I would be willing to try it again but in a different flavor.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
If you are like me, somertimes a glass of water just isn't enough. I like to have a little flavor to my water, but not all the calories. #DasaniDrops are great for that added taste your looking for. Easy on the go small bottle can be easily tucked away in your purse. Take it with you everywhere!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I love these Dasani Drops! They are in the most convienient little package that is perfect to throw in your backpack for school, your car, gym bag, or anywhere else where you may be in the mood for a sweet drink! They also have a variety of flavors so almost anyone can find one that they enjoy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.