BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Erica F.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
Great add to my dasani water especially for the days I get bored with just water. It's delicious a flavor enhancer indeed.
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Not my cup of tea. I have tried other flavor and they're all awesome but this one... Maybe because pear isn't my favorite
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This a fun and tasty way to stay hydrated. This is how I gey my family to drink water instead of soda. Love this product.
Halee M.
Halee M.
Lakewood, OH
Great taste to add to any water. Easy to use, and store. I use a variety of flavor and even carry one around in my purse.
Natalee K.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
FANTASTIC PRODUCT. The taste of these while refreshing are addicting. Very distinctive taste great for homemade popsicles
Mary Ashton C.
Mary Ashton C.
Prairieville, LA
This is ok for one who would like to have flavor in their water. I didn't like the flavor that much but it was ok to have
Justine B.
Justine B.
Riverside, CA
It's not too bad but I'm not a big fan of this , I feel like it needs to be sweeter but then again I have a sweet tooth .
Danieli H.
Danieli H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I don't drink much water, but the pear Acai flavor i drink a lot more. It taste delicious. We also mix it with vodka lol
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
When this turned my water green I was not impressed. I really do not like the extreme artificial gala or of this either.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one and the Pineapple coconut is my all time favorite! If you make it just right, it taste amazing. Must try these!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.