BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
YOHANNA B.
YOHANNA B.
Bronx, NY
I personally haven't tried this water beverage. I seen it, but I haven't been curious. I have tried the regular with no flavor.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
Delicious! Especially when you're in a rush to go to work in the morning! You pop it in your purse and you're rest for the day
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Great to add flavor to ordinary bottled water. Good flavor and variety to choose from. Good price for the amount it
Gives you.
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's ok...don't care for the aftertaste it leaves though. Maybe I'll try different flavors. Definitely jazzes up water though
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Atwater, OH
This product adds so much flavor to my water! It really is amazing what a flavorful punch this packs with such few calories.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Montebello, CA
I dislike the artificial taste in this. Doesn't matter how little or how much I add. Definitely failed me with these drops.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Use these to spice up the water ounce in a while make it more smooth and taste good easy to travel with and no mess love it
Maria M.
Maria M.
This product is awesome for school or work. Great for going to the lake,park, etc. Love it and its very delicious love it!!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
You do not like the water test this product to my family love especially when they refuse to take water it is very useful.
Gives water a flavor boost and easy to carry with you in purse or backpack. Can tailor to your taste. Better when on sale.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.