BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Great flavor. Awesome when you don't want plain water and need a refreshing taste. Enjoy the acai pear combo.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
These are travel size. The bottles close securely and allow for you to just throw them in your purse and go!
Karen B.
My husband doesn't like water alone so he uses these drops to add flavor to his water and he really likes it
stephanie a.
Santa Rosa, CA
Usually when I want a kick of labor i use these drops . I just throw it in my bag to go. the flavor is great
Gabby T.
Tried this and I went crazy for more. It's the best I have ever tasted. Really great flavors to choose from.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor but I like other favors in this brand. I guess this one just isn't for me.
Yanna M.
Love the flavor and the package, its a twist when you are try to drink more water , for the healthy reason
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the Desani drops to add to my everyday water. I always have one with me. So small and convenient.
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
O ate flavored water, theses are Gil of sugar and taste horrible. Wouldn't dare waste my money on these.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA
I really like this because it's extremely probable. Also it is a great way to jazz up and type of drink.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?