BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
I love the flavor enhancers for water. I love plain water but sometimes you want to put something in it to make a different taste .
Madison M.
Madison M.
My boyfriend bought these and only used them a couple times. I would say they are good but you have to put a lot to get the flavor.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Durham, NC
It had a very plastic taste, it tasted artificial and ended up giving me a headache. Really wanted to like it but I just couldn't.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Dasani drops give you that added burst to the bottled water we all seem to carry around daily!!! It's delicious and super cheap!!
Norma S.
Norma S.
Greeneville, TN
Ready to use and a small amount goes a long way but it is high on sugar I would rather stick to water just my preferable choice
YOHANNA B.
YOHANNA B.
Bronx, NY
I personally haven't tried this water beverage. I seen it, but I haven't been curious. I have tried the regular with no flavor.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
Delicious! Especially when you're in a rush to go to work in the morning! You pop it in your purse and you're rest for the day
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Great to add flavor to ordinary bottled water. Good flavor and variety to choose from. Good price for the amount it
Gives you.
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's ok...don't care for the aftertaste it leaves though. Maybe I'll try different flavors. Definitely jazzes up water though
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Atwater, OH
This product adds so much flavor to my water! It really is amazing what a flavorful punch this packs with such few calories.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.