BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Mira Loma, CA
I use these at work all the time, I need to add a little flavor to my water for me to drink it. Haha, & my son loves drinking his water now.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I try to drink a Gallon of water a day. This can be challenging but if I make a few bottles flavored it's easierZ these flavorings are tasty
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Not a big fan of flavor enhancers but I really liked this one. It didn't over do the flavor which was nice. Just enough to make it tastier.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn
I cant stand the taste of plane water so these drops add the taste that i need! The flavors are so good and they don't leave an aftertaste!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
These drops are so good and are great for those who don't want regular water. It is a great thing to take with you to work or to the gym!
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Taste really good good for water not too sugary I will recommend for everyone even my sister got it for me and she bought it for her self
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I buy these drops for my kids during summer time. i have a hard time getting them to drink water so when i flavor it the love to drink it
Lorae F.
Lorae F.
Philadelphia, PA
Nasty! I don't like these because they have a after taste. You water tastes good going down but when it's gone your mouth tastes nasty.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Flavor is weird, I think there are better favors like the cherry one. Kind of expensive. Mio is better they have cooler better flavors.
Zainab R.
Zainab R.
Conroe, TX
I love this item, i just put a couple drops in to water and it changes the flavor, i buy this about 4 times a month and its very cheap
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.