BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
Super gross! I didn't like the flavor at all! Will not be buying again ! It was my first time trying and will be my last
Klaudia J.
Newfoundland , PA
This tastes great and the bottle is really small so it's great to travel with. It adds great flavor to plain old water.
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
These are great when you want some flavor in your water without all the sugar. I keep one of these in my purse as well.
Justine h.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love these when I'm craving a soda and know I don't want all the calories, just a few squirts and I'm good
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
This flavor enhancer is the BEST! Great flavor in just a few simple drops. Makes me drink more water than ever before
Wendy E.
Lathrop, CA
I find it to sweet for my liking the taste is good but it's way too sweet even if you use less than what is says too
Marybel G.
Great for on the go. Just add a drop or two and you're good to go! Stay hydrated with a hint of taste to your water.
Michaela B.
Warsaw , MO
These are such a fun, flavorful idea! I love taking these on the go with me so I can have flavored water everywhere!
Zaira V.
These are great for when you want to give your water an instant flavor just drop some drops & shake then good to go
Lillian L.
Taste really good. I can take it anywhere and squirt it in my water . I recommend it . it's an affordable price too
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?