BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Paula M.
Paula M.
Statesville, NC
This enhancer is very refreshing! Great for low carbers or those watching their calorie intake. I haven't found a flavor by dasani that I don't loke!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Fowler, OH
I don't think I like it but it was not immediately bad. I don't know how much you love it. the only thing that would make my day is regular water
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA
I really live these sparkling water drips. They are very easy to carry. The packaging is convenient because it it small. I would buy it again. It
Jade D.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Taste good with the water and it's a perfect size to go anywhere and when you don't want no more water to drink you just add this and changes it
Perla A.
Perla A.
This is awesome always have to have back up at our house my husband takes them to work and he is very picky about what he drinks but lives this.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Favorite water enhancer! I use only one or two drops and my water is transformed into this delicious pear and acaí flavored drink. It's awesome
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Commerce, TX
Love this product , bc you can carry a 20 ounce or your very own bottle and add the amount of favor you want to your water through out the day.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Not really a fan of these water flavor enhancers mainly because of the ingredients. They do taste good, however, they're just not good for you
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL
I think that this company can do better with what they have. I do give them this they have a nice packaging but really you guys can do better.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dasani makes great water flavor drops! Although their actual bottled water is not good, and too chemical tasting, I really enjoy these drops.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.