BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
Great add to my dasani water especially for the days I get bored with just water. It's delicious a flavor enhancer indeed.
member-06ead0e42
You do not like the water test this product to my family love especially when they refuse to take water it is very useful.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Not my cup of tea. I have tried other flavor and they're all awesome but this one... Maybe because pear isn't my favorite
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
FANTASTIC PRODUCT. The taste of these while refreshing are addicting. Very distinctive taste great for homemade popsicles
Mary Ashton C.
Prairieville, LA
This is ok for one who would like to have flavor in their water. I didn't like the flavor that much but it was ok to have
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This a fun and tasty way to stay hydrated. This is how I gey my family to drink water instead of soda. Love this product.
Justine B.
Riverside, CA
It's not too bad but I'm not a big fan of this , I feel like it needs to be sweeter but then again I have a sweet tooth .
Halee M.
Lakewood, OH
Great taste to add to any water. Easy to use, and store. I use a variety of flavor and even carry one around in my purse.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When this turned my water green I was not impressed. I really do not like the extreme artificial gala or of this either.
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one and the Pineapple coconut is my all time favorite! If you make it just right, it taste amazing. Must try these!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?