BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Taste really good good for water not too sugary I will recommend for everyone even my sister got it for me and she bought it for her self
Lorae F.
Philadelphia, PA
Nasty! I don't like these because they have a after taste. You water tastes good going down but when it's gone your mouth tastes nasty.
Zainab R.
Conroe, TX
I love this item, i just put a couple drops in to water and it changes the flavor, i buy this about 4 times a month and its very cheap
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
Love dasani water andpear acai is my favorite flavor I don't buy them often because they aren't cheep but when I do I like drinking it
Stephanie R.
Not too
Find about the drops. Maybe I'm adding too much but you can for sure taste the fake sugar! Flavored aren't that great either.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these drops . They are always a great add to your water . I do like how you can choose yourself how much you put in your water
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I keep these at work for my bottled water when i want a little sweetness instead of just regular water. i also carry one in my purse
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
I love the flavor enhancers for water. I love plain water but sometimes you want to put something in it to make a different taste .
Madison M.
My boyfriend bought these and only used them a couple times. I would say they are good but you have to put a lot to get the flavor.
Stephanie F.
Durham, NC
It had a very plastic taste, it tasted artificial and ended up giving me a headache. Really wanted to like it but I just couldn't.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?