BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Meagen B.
Meagen B.
I love the convenience of these drops. They can go anywhere and I can use as much or as little as I like. I also love them for parties so people can mix and match!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Moulton, AL
I so love these, you can put this in your bag buy water anywhere and a few drops you have flavored water. Its low in calories and price is great.A lots of flavors
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Edgecliff Vlg , TX
The Flavors great and it helps me be more interested in drinking my water, i like the variety but just wish there was more. Other than that i love the product👍🏼
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
There good but I wouldn't get them. I have to put a lot of drops to get a good desent flavor that I like. So once I finish it, i didn't go back to buy some more.
Ebony M J.
Ebony M J.
I love the convenience of being able to enhance your water on the go..sometimes I don't want plain glass of water so I like having this product at my fingertips
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I hate any flow or enhancers in my drink. My kids love this and always asks to get it and when I do get it for them, I make sure they don't put it in my drink.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
My husband loves to drink flavored water, and these are among his favorites. Super easy to use and he loves that he can easily add just the amount he prefers
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Sweeny, TX
Yummy. Tastes really good. Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and it's because of these drops. They actually work with other brands of water, you know.
Indigo R.
Indigo R.
Norwood , MA
The flavor is amazing , it brings water to a whole new level, it's very affordable and for those who need water but don't like the plain taste this for you
Preya M.
Preya M.
I like to use these when I don't want to drink water but I also don't want to drink soda. They have a good flavor. I don't usually buy them often though...
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.