BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Riverton, IL
LOVE this flavor enhancer. I didn't think I was going to at first but it is really amazing. It doesn't taste fake or artificially flavored like a lot of these products do!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
I like that this allows you to choose how flavored you want your water. This is nice when you're trying to kick soda and drink more water. The flavor can bridge that gap.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Canton, MI
Great way to add a little flavor or a lot of flavor to plain old water! I try to drink a lot of water, especially at work, and this really helps to add a little variety!
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
I really like these Dasani Drops for flavoring my water. I've been a user of another brand of water flavor but the Dasani tastes more natural to me and its priced well.
Brie M.
Brie M.
The water enhancers are nice and handy to mix in on the go. Plus they're delicious! The bottle stays closed really well so I don't worry about it spilling in my purse.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Like these water drops a lot. Great flavor. Easy to use bottle. Allows children to use this easily with no mess. Makes it easy to travel in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Yoana F.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
These droppers come so in handy, want something sweet fill up a water bottle drop a few drops bam Instant juice and they taste amazing and also a variety of flavors
Kiyahh S.
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
Its really affordable, and it helps out a lot because I don't have to constantly go out and buy flavored drinks. It also allows me to add as much as I would prefer.
Jo B.
Jo B.
Not a huge fan of these.
They are pricey. Not worth the buy!
Ive tried different flavors.
You have to squirt way more than it claims to have a little bit of flavor!
Meagen B.
Meagen B.
I love the convenience of these drops. They can go anywhere and I can use as much or as little as I like. I also love them for parties so people can mix and match!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.