BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Carmen C.
Commerce, TX
Love this product , bc you can carry a 20 ounce or your very own bottle and add the amount of favor you want to your water through out the day.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Favorite water enhancer! I use only one or two drops and my water is transformed into this delicious pear and acaí flavored drink. It's awesome
Holly T.
Not really a fan of these water flavor enhancers mainly because of the ingredients. They do taste good, however, they're just not good for you
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dasani makes great water flavor drops! Although their actual bottled water is not good, and too chemical tasting, I really enjoy these drops.
Viridiana G.
Mira Loma, CA
I use these at work all the time, I need to add a little flavor to my water for me to drink it. Haha, & my son loves drinking his water now.
Megan S.
I try to drink a Gallon of water a day. This can be challenging but if I make a few bottles flavored it's easierZ these flavorings are tasty
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Not a big fan of flavor enhancers but I really liked this one. It didn't over do the flavor which was nice. Just enough to make it tastier.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn
I cant stand the taste of plane water so these drops add the taste that i need! The flavors are so good and they don't leave an aftertaste!
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
These drops are so good and are great for those who don't want regular water. It is a great thing to take with you to work or to the gym!
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Taste really good good for water not too sugary I will recommend for everyone even my sister got it for me and she bought it for her self
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?