BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
I'm a bartender and I use all sorts of Dasani flavor enhancers for mixed drinks. Works especially well for ladies looking to change up their usual vodka tonic without upping the calories :)
AmandaGrace K.
AmandaGrace K.
Me myself don't like the taste of regular water but as an athlete i know it is important to drink a lot of it. when i put a couple dasani drops in it makes it so much more enjoyable to drink
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love how they are re-vamping there waters and changing it up! This one has become my favorite because acai had become very popular in the last couple of years and I love te taste of it!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Oconomowoc, WI
Love these you can add as little or as much flavor as you want to your bottles of water. My kids love to drink these too and it makes them drink more water daily. The price is also great.
courtney r.
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL
Love these I always keep one in my bag. They come in handy when you want to flavor.up your water. Just add a few drops and you got a whole new drink instead of just that plain old water.
Tk K.
Tk K.
I enjoy these flavor enhancer drops. They have so many great flavors and the bottle goes a long way. I find its better than competitors and I am a first time user but will be a repeat !
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
Perfect to add to your water for a little kick of flavor!! It's small so you can slip in your bag and take it with you wherever you go!! So tasty and is a nice change from plain water
ChaunRai M.
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
I LOVEEEE drops to flavor my water and these are amazing! Very good flavor and helps to turn a normal bottle of water into something a little bit better than just plain ole water!
Tehya B.
Tehya B.
I love these especially on the go. You can just keep one with you and squirt it in your water whenever and instantly you get flavor. Also the have a few flavors to choose from.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I love to add this to my water through the day. I find it hard to drink a lot of water. Especially in the winter time. This helps me drink more. It gives it lots of flavor.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.