BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
These drops are very flavorful. I buy them often. They are actually kind of expensive, but worth it. Great flavor. I can find them basically everywhere. No room for improvement. I would buy it again.
Dee B.
Dee B.
I found these drops for my water convenient, refreshing and easy to use. I can carry in my purse or lunchbox to add flavor to my water with few calories while still having a great tasting beverage:)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carterville, IL
This has a sweet flavor that my children wanted more of and I couldn't keep it out of our childrens hands. It helps them get the appropriate amount of water in their body with out that bland taste.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA
The flavors are a little out there, and while I drink tons of water daily, this would not be my first choice to take my water to the next level. The taste is okay, but I couldn't drink this daily.
Jeni H.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
This is better than it sounded even! I loved the flavor combination and made my water taste like I was drinking a juice! If you get bored drinking plain water all the time, this is the way to go!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
I love water enhancing flavors, since I'm kind of broke and also don't like to drink soda all the time. I can easily just carry it around in my bag & put it in bottles of water that I have around
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
We tried these drops as an alternative to another brand and we were pleasantly surprised. I love the variety of flavors and "pear acai" is one that isn't easy to find in other brands. Delicious!
Soua L.
Soua L.
This is a good product on the go especially. Great flavor and tasty. It does also come in a nice cute packaging. Did also met my expectations. I would buy it again since it's a on the go package
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Hudson, MA
Work wonderfully if you are craving a flavor, but don't want to get the expensive flavored water or have a bunch of bottles around. You can keep it in the fridge and it will last a long time.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This has a good flavor, and lasts for a pretty long time. The flavor does not have an artificial taste and a little drop goes a really long way. It is cheap, and a good alternative to juice.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.