BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
Its really affordable, and it helps out a lot because I don't have to constantly go out and buy flavored drinks. It also allows me to add as much as I would prefer.
Jo B.
Not a huge fan of these.
They are pricey. Not worth the buy!
Ive tried different flavors.
You have to squirt way more than it claims to have a little bit of flavor!
Mary H.
Moulton, AL
I so love these, you can put this in your bag buy water anywhere and a few drops you have flavored water. Its low in calories and price is great.A lots of flavors
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
There good but I wouldn't get them. I have to put a lot of drops to get a good desent flavor that I like. So once I finish it, i didn't go back to buy some more.
Ebony M J.
miami, FL
I love the convenience of being able to enhance your water on the go..sometimes I don't want plain glass of water so I like having this product at my fingertips
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I hate any flow or enhancers in my drink. My kids love this and always asks to get it and when I do get it for them, I make sure they don't put it in my drink.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
My husband loves to drink flavored water, and these are among his favorites. Super easy to use and he loves that he can easily add just the amount he prefers
Hannah F.
Sweeny, TX
Yummy. Tastes really good. Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and it's because of these drops. They actually work with other brands of water, you know.
Preya M.
I like to use these when I don't want to drink water but I also don't want to drink soda. They have a good flavor. I don't usually buy them often though...
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
The kids love these! It's nice to keep them handy when your out and about. I keep them and water bottle and makes it so much easier when you're on the go
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?