BY DASANI #58 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Catherine t.
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
These little fluid enhancers do just what they describe. They really do enhance the taste of water by flavoring it. The flavor you want is what you can get by picking the type of Dasani Drops that you choose. They have the best flavor of all the kinds I am my family have tried. We have tried the cheaper brands to see if we could get away with spending less and be just as happy with what looked like basically the same thing. Absolutely not. There is just something about The Dasani Droos. They have such a better taste and leave much less of an after taste in our mouths. When choosing the Pear Acai Flavor we were not sure if we would like it. Not big pear eaters. But when blended with the fruity flavor of the Acai Berry the taste was magnificent. It is definitely worth trying and worth the little extra spending money to get the Name brand in this instance.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love water. I really do, and I want to drink it a lot more than anything else. But sometimes I'm just really not in the mood for just plain water. I want FLAVOR. And that's what Dasani Drops gives you, flavor; as much or as little as you want.
The Pear Acai has a fresh taste, (I like to add a sprig of mint to it too!)
I've tried a lot of water enhancers and this one has the best "yumm" flavor. Some brands have a false sugar taste or a synthetic taste, but these don't. I kind of expected that to be honest. Who knows how to enhance water better than a water company?
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I used to never want to drink water. One day my dad brought these drops home and mixed some for me and I liked it. I ended up drinking more water and feeling much better than I had previously because of the increase in my water intake. These drops make regular tap water taste great and if you live in an area where the chlorine levels in the tap water are high it can help mask the taste that comes with it. The pear acai and the passion fruit are my favorites. It really helped me get over my aversion to drinking water.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
I've actually tried two different flavors of their Dasani Drops - Pinapple/Coconut and am currently drinking water flavored with Kiwi Strawberry, both of which are good. They are quite a bit more concentrated than I expected, which is good since it lasts a lot longer than I thought they would. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use this flavor enhancer everyday when I have the crave to drink soda or other sugary drinks. This product is so great, being that it actually provides flavor unlike other flavor enhancers. My tip is to not add so much since it ruins the taste of your drink along with the water. The only problem I have with the product is the size. I wish there were larger products which would actually make me buy more for my friends and I.
helen V.
helen V.
Palos Hills, IL
Pear acai is nice light flavor. So many out there taste like kid's cool aid. This is a more grown up flavor. I finally drink enough water because I love the taste.There is only one container. This is not a package of two or three. I paid eleven dollars and some change for what I thought would be a package of three. At that price it is still high, but at least I would get three.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
FANTASTIC!!!!! I love the water enhancer's Dasani offers and this new flavor doesn't disappoint. It has an apple/pear like taste to me which is perfectly tart without being too over powering. I use a lot of the Dasani and this may be my new favorite flavor. I definitely suggest these products. They are such an easy way to enjoy your water especially in the summer heat!
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Dansville, NY
I am super sensitive to the flavor of tap water. If it weren't for these drops my husband and I would have dried up and blown away a long time ago. This flavor, like all of them is not natural tasting but that's not the point for me. For me it's about making tap water taste good enough that I will actually drink it. I love these things. Oh and zero carb/calories too.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Love the idea of these things but I can never quite get the hang of how much to add to a bottle/glass of water. I always either put too much or too little. This flavor in particular was alright when it was more on the watery side, but when you added too much the water became intolerable. Great concept, especially when you need to be drinking a lot of water.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Drinking water day in and day out can be boring. While I usually just stick with basic water, every now and again it's nice to add some flavor in there! I picked this up out of curiosity and have loved it! It adds the perfect punch of flavor and a slightly sweet flavor to a bottle of water. I love this flavor and am excited to try others.
Melissa M.
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?