BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love water. I really do, and I want to drink it a lot more than anything else. But sometimes I'm just really not in the mood for just plain water. I want FLAVOR. And that's what Dasani Drops gives you, flavor; as much or as little as you want.
The Pear Acai has a fresh taste, (I like to add a sprig of mint to it too!)
I've tried a lot of water enhancers and this one has the best "yumm" flavor. Some brands have a false sugar taste or a synthetic taste, but these don't. I kind of expected that to be honest. Who knows how to enhance water better than a water company?
Karen B.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
I've actually tried two different flavors of their Dasani Drops - Pinapple/Coconut and am currently drinking water flavored with Kiwi Strawberry, both of which are good. They are quite a bit more concentrated than I expected, which is good since it lasts a lot longer than I thought they would. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use this flavor enhancer everyday when I have the crave to drink soda or other sugary drinks. This product is so great, being that it actually provides flavor unlike other flavor enhancers. My tip is to not add so much since it ruins the taste of your drink along with the water. The only problem I have with the product is the size. I wish there were larger products which would actually make me buy more for my friends and I.
helen V.
helen V.
Palos Hills, IL
Pear acai is nice light flavor. So many out there taste like kid's cool aid. This is a more grown up flavor. I finally drink enough water because I love the taste.There is only one container. This is not a package of two or three. I paid eleven dollars and some change for what I thought would be a package of three. At that price it is still high, but at least I would get three.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
FANTASTIC!!!!! I love the water enhancer's Dasani offers and this new flavor doesn't disappoint. It has an apple/pear like taste to me which is perfectly tart without being too over powering. I use a lot of the Dasani and this may be my new favorite flavor. I definitely suggest these products. They are such an easy way to enjoy your water especially in the summer heat!
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Dansville, NY
I am super sensitive to the flavor of tap water. If it weren't for these drops my husband and I would have dried up and blown away a long time ago. This flavor, like all of them is not natural tasting but that's not the point for me. For me it's about making tap water taste good enough that I will actually drink it. I love these things. Oh and zero carb/calories too.
Nina B.
Nina B.
I can't bring myself to buy bottled water on a regular basis, due to the environmental cost of all that plastic filling up landfills. But, I always struggle to get enough water drunk during the day. I love adding these flavorful drops to my nalgin. The light fruity flavor makes me way more likely to get all 64 Oz that I need in my body.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
I she really like this product because it just is really easy to throw in your purse or throwing your backpack and if you're just getting tired of water in the middle of the day you can just add a little flavor to it it's really good really easy and it's just a good thing to have on hand when you're just getting sick of water.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
These drops are great. I like to keep them in my purse for on the go. I try to drink 120 oz of water daily, but sometimes I just get sick of the water taste. These are quick and easy to spice up my water. This flavor is unique and delicious. The price is a little on the high side, but it is still better than drinking pop ;)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I am a weirdo about drinking water, and so when I'm out of bottled water and don't have time to get to the grocery store, I use these drops to drink water from the tap. I prefer these drops over other brands that are powders. You can put as many drops as you need depending on how strong you need the flavor. Very convenient.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.