BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like all Dasani drops flavors but this one just misses the mark a little. It doesn't really taste like pear to me but it's sweet and easy to drink. I didn't give it five stars because it kind of tastes like kool aid but i do like it!
Mary G.
Clearfield, UT
It tastes so amazing, I love this flavor more than the others, this is a flavor I will but many many more times! Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Maria R.
New York
Not my favorite flavor and the neon green color was off putting. I would choose other flavors for sure!
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Samantha T.
I didn't really like these drops all that well it had kinda of a chemical taste to it probably wouldn't buy again
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I'm not sure how I feel about the water enhancer drops. I feel like the drinks taste to synthetic and doesn't feel healthy. Leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
I love these drops. They are perfect size to stick in my purse, diaper bag or wherever. I like to have on hand for restraunts when we go out to eat. We save a lot of money by doing this. It tastes better than plain water. This flavor is one of our family favorites. Very convienient.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
An odd combination for a water flavor enhancer so I was skeptical at first but it is DELICIOUS! I use it all the time to give me a little boost when I need it or get sick of boring water.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?