BeveragesFlavored WaterDasani
Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer - 19 fl oz Bottle

Dasani Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer - 1.9 fl oz Bottle

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

Does this taste real?
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
Start your review of Dasani Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer - 1.9 fl oz Bottle!
Hanna T.
Angier, NC
I'm a bartender and I use all sorts of Dasani flavor enhancers for mixed drinks. Works especially well for ladies looking to change up their usual vodka tonic without upping the calories :)
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
Love these drops they are not too sweet but they add that little bit of extra flavor I need sometimes in my water
Alison M.
Washington, DC
I didn't really like the Dasani Drops Pear Acai flavor enhancer. It tasted artificial and I don't really even know what acai is so I couldn't tell what it was supposed to be.
makayla D.
Kissimmee
Delicious I just bought this today more expensive than mio but I love the flavor. It meets expectations
Courtney W.
Avilla, IN
Super great for on the go, just throw it in your bag and you are set for immediate flavor whenever you want it
Wendy D.
Portland, OR
I don't like drinking water so these drops have been a pretty great motivator. I am not a fan of all the flavored but this one is pretty tasty.
Eva A.
Bowling Green, KY
Love all the flavor boosts that this brand offers. It saves so many calories but doesn't cut the flavor!
Gabriela H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
TG for this product! It's the only way I can get my kids to lay off the soda & drink water!
Clarissa L.
Pekin, IL
Love the flavor of this product! I'm not one to usually use flavor enhancers but this I will purchase again!
Grace B.
Burleson, TX
I wish this had more pear flavoring but this is really good. Just a few drops.
I wish this had more pear flavoring but this is really good. Just a few drops.