BeveragesWaterDasani
Drops Orange Passionfruit Flavor Enhancer - 19 fl oz Bottle

Dasani Drops Orange Passionfruit Flavor Enhancer - 1.9 fl oz Bottle

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

How do these taste?
Has anyone tried this product? Is it high is sugar or calories?
Start your review of Dasani Drops Orange Passionfruit Flavor Enhancer - 1.9 fl oz Bottle!
Rae S.
Miamisburg, OH
These flavor drops completely change your water! Being on a health kick and drinking plain water all the time gets old.. this makes your completely forget you're even drinking water!
Lisa A.
Oxford, MA
I am not a big fan of this flavor but my kids love it.it doesn't taste bad and is easy to do and more healthy for the kids than other drinks
Alice K.
AUSTIN, TX
1.9 fl oz lasts for a very long time. The favor is great overall. I like to add it to alcohol as a mixed drink. It saves me money and storage space for buying other mixers.
Rusti A.
Temecula, CA
These drops are nice to take with you if you want a little something more than water, but you don't want to have soda.
Cassandra M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am not a big fan of flavored drops for water. I hate the fake sugar taste. I decided to try dasani drops because friend swore by them and i will probably not buy them again. Thankfully they are not too expensive. They don't have a great taste and they don't really last a long time either in my opinion.
Carlotta G.
Hockley, TX
Sooo good. I love to add this flavor to my water. It is addictive. The flavor gives your water just the right amount. It is sweet and I can give this to my kids and they don't miss out. It Is a refreshing beverage.
Collette A.
Dasani drops orange passionfruit flavor enhancer taste really good and it’s an easy way to flavor up your water
Jennifer V.
Mount Dora, Fl
I love these drops to flavor my water! You can bring them anywhere and they're perfect for any occasion!
Rachel K.
Personally really disappointed by the drops I don't really like them at all.
Personally really disappointed by the drops I don't really like them at all.
Rachel C.
Grand Jct, CO
I've tried these but I didn't enjoy them very much. The flavor was odd and don't mix well with the water. I loved the packaging and it didn't spill. First time I used it but wouldn't buy again