DASANI Drops Mixed Berry Flavor Enhancer 1.9 oz uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY DASANI

Dasani drops mixed berry flavor enhancer 1.9 oz see more...

• I have been looking for a product that may be better than the oth...1 Answers
  • Does this need sugar or no?3 Answers
Mackenzie s.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
This product taste good, my family members love it , but i personally prefer just regular clear water..
Alexa H.
Definitely one of my favorite kinds of water drops! I use these all the time in my Dasani water and it makes it taste even better. They last for a very long time as well and I recommend other people use them too!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Dasani flavor enhancers, this Mixed berry is my daughter's favorite. It's a great flavor and not to sweet. I like Dasani flavor enhancers because they are artificial tasting like most of the others...
Joanna G.
This is an amazing product i put 3 drops just to add a little tastes to my water
Lacy W.
Ruston
The product is okay. But I feel like it's hard to get he right amount. It's either it enough or too much flavor.
Allison J.
Okay flavor but has some strange sweeteners in it so I will not use it often. Nice and small size though so if they would change to a healthier sweetener I would maybe use more often
Karin B.
I don't love flavored water, but Dasani Drops are perfect for mixed drinks. Vodka tonic can be boring, but you can spice it up with just a few drops of any of the Dasani Drops flavors.
Winder G.
London, ON
Foodie Expert

I love this product! I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I love adding zero calorie flavor to it! I've tried many different flavor enhancers, and Dasani is at the top of my list. I've tried all of the flavors including mixed berry, pineapple coconut, strawberry kiwi, pink lemonade, pear acai, and orange passionfruit, and although they're all great, my favorites have to be the pineapple coconut and orange passionfruit which are great as mixers with alcohol! I've also tried it as a 'Sodastream' flavoring and it works very well! It is artificially sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame potassium, and if you have issues with those particular ingredients, you should avoid this product.

I would definitely give this product a try if you love flavored, guilt free beverages.
Lynette R.
Does this need sugar or no?
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Foodie Expert
I have been looking for a product that may be better than the other water flavoring on the market. Since this is manufactured by Dasani, I was curious what yalls thoughts were on if it was less harmful than other brands? Thanks.